Clone shippers plastic clam shells?

I can’t remember if I have asked this before here or not but does anybody have a link or source for these that work for just a couple or single cut in rapid rooters??
I found and tried the only place I could find on eBay and the ones sent the root area is too small for rooters. Made for some small round plugs it seems and waste of $$.
I have bought the fancy ones with the plastic screw on top but it’s a hassle since they are for clones in soil.
And ones that are not an arm and a leg.

2 Likes

I think breedersdirectseedco.com has some. At least they send a free one with seed orders.
Clone shippers

2 Likes

I think I saw those but are they the right size for a rooted rapid rooters?? It looks like it possibly.

1 Like

If memory serves me it would fit about a 1.5" rockwool cube.
Edit. Says 2 inch. Read the desc.

2 Likes

https://lovekindsunshine.com/product-category/plant-shippers/

1 Like

Unfortunately I think those are the same ones I just got from them on EBay and a rapid rooter would not fit. They seem to be made for some other type rooter not as wide. Unless I’m mistaken.

2 Likes

You want to talk to @Bobgrows she makes them.

they fit root riots fine, are rapid rooters that much bigger?? The three cell leaves me with plenty of room. the 6 cell is a tighter fit. They also have 2x3 pots ones, surely a rapid rooter would fit in that?

2 Likes

Those are taller in the cube area than the ones I got. Looks like maybe not the ones I received. Thanks.

1 Like

Just ordered a handful because I need to share some goodness :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Nice :+1:t4: be aware that the 3 cell uses a USPS 1096L box, not the standard USPS Small box. The 6 cell uses the standard USPS Medium box 2. I haven’t had one fail me yet…

3 Likes