Clones through the mail

I got two rooted clones ± 4” tall plus some nice cuts ends wrapped in damp tissue and covered with tape a week ago and they are good to go. Post office 2 day cost him $25. In the past from strainly vendor pink box , big thumbs up, rooted clones in rock wool in pencil box. Easy as pie just have to pay attention to temp extremes in summer or winter. I have shared stuff same way.

1 Like

Well I decided to root all the Trinity cuttings…these cuttings are way over 20 days old bromigos and I’m sure they will still root…

11 Likes

That’s pretty amazing!

So these were just kept ‘damp’ in plastic in the fridge?

2 Likes

Yes…try it …take some cuttings, put in baggies and shove in fridge for 1 month then root them…the cuttings will go into stasis while in the fridge…if you take cuttings in veg mode they will root faster then cuttings taken during flower mode in my opinion.

These cuttings were shipped to me from UK across the big pond…these are K2 cuttings…pink dots are the stems…

8 Likes

My 20 yrs.old cheap ass cloner has never failed me…that single cutting in the dome is Trinity a clone only strain…

6 Likes

It’s best to take cuttings during veg mode for shipping clones in the mail…

this flowering cutting that has been in the cloner for a month…it wasn’t flowering when I put it in the cloner but it was taken as a cutting during the flowering mode.

2 Likes

I’ve been neglecting these…gotta to go get some soil in the garage and start putting them in soil…I also need to root the rest of the clones that are in the fridge…

8 Likes

Here she is…my cheapo aero cloner worked…it will grow into a mighty big tree if I let it…

11 Likes

Amazing! That’s life changing. :grinning:

3 Likes

Is that a fig? Looks like one. I’ve got about 30 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, it is

1 Like

Very cool thread, I’m about to jump into photos for the first time. With my current trajectory I’ll be looking for some amazing clones in no time… :joy:

1 Like

Some sad news folks, the guy I trusted these clones to called me about a week ago and ask me for clones…He said he got a job at a Ford Motor factory recently and his hours have been crazy and didn’t have time to tend to his garden so the clones all died.

I reached out to my buddy who sent me those elite cuttings/clones and told him about the situation and he told me that he will resend me those same elite cuttings/clones…

7 Likes

Now is the time to send clones through the mail folks…the weathers not too hot/cold…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck

7 Likes

Well the clones arrived in great shape and only took 3 days to get there in 1st. class mail.

2 Likes

Yes that method above worked perfect. Look what hit the mail yesterday

VTF arrived thank you Phil! Super excited about this one!

6 Likes

A lot of people like to take cuttings during the early stages of flowering but not I…I like taking/shipping cuttings during the veg stage…btw, this is the most important part of sending out cuttings/clones, I can’t stress this enough…MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO PEST ON THEM…If there’s a slight chance of pest being on the cuttings/clones you’re better off not shipping them, its not fair for the person receiving them folks…the person receiving them will/should understand.

No fancy packaging, just plain ol 1st. class USPS…cost under $5

8 Likes

For bugs one can become sort of a Jedi at catching them in mid flight with this badboy Ryobi dirt blaster!
Dirt gnats are extremely aware of the power of this super weapon they KNOW to avoid this thing. Now I am dirt gnat free with a new single plant I can keep them out! The best results are to keep it fully charged and sitting ready to grab them at a seconds notice. This tool saved the day for me.

It has this little flap inside that keeps them trapped in the chamber

This is the last view a dirt Nat sees and then it’s …welcome to Ballmart we want to welcome you to outside!

5 Likes

Pretty cool thread. Didn’t know a snip would last that long. Pretty awesome you can put them in the fridge for 30 days as well. You tried longer than 30 days?
Thanks for the great info

4 Likes

It works! TIME AFTER TIME! ☆DJSF

20 Likes