CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

Hey, any idea as to the THC/CBD levels in the RCB x Remedy? Did it balance out or tend toward one or the other?

3 Likes

Still waiting on mine… I feel like cartman checking my P.O. Box

8 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: CBD/THC expression in hybrids

I got mail today. Thanks mate :wink:

8 Likes

It’s working! :motorboat: :envelope_with_arrow:

Apparently the UK is closer than the American South West to Calif. :thinking:

OK. :neutral_face:

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Our postal system here in the UK sucks balls but this time of year they employ temps so thats likely reason for the efficiency :rofl:

5 Likes

…young & recently arrived people who haven’t figured out the local customs of working like a French-Irish hybrid…? :laughing: :cheese: :beers: :clock10: :sleeping_accommodation:

:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I have a few friends that work for Royal Mail. They are not quick to get a round in either :rofl:

3 Likes

You forgot these in there somewhere

:triumph::smoking::dash:

5 Likes

Who’s that Barry :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Both Barry’s :rofl: hahaha

2 Likes

HEY!!! Are you trying to say we Irish are Lazy? Drunks, yes but Lazy, Hell NO!

:wink:

5 Likes

The Irish are too busy out laying tarmac to be lazy :rofl: no offence :+1:

2 Likes

reckon i’m a member now… but missed this one?

4 Likes

Yes these are in the mail already, but keep your eyes peeled for more soon.

3 Likes

@Danonly yeah, but hang in there & don’t go away. PM me or post a thread of your own telling us a bit about your growing experience & what kind of environment you got for my children… :wink:

I’m me, myself, & I, and we approve of this message from our new spokesperson, @DrJekyll :laughing: :hugging:

lol

9 Likes

Us Irish lazy? HA! We’ll still be drinking whiskey after you’ve long been passed out on the floor! One of our slogans is You can sleep when you’re dead! :four_leaf_clover: :green_heart: :joy:

9 Likes

:sleeping: Yep. Supposedly I’m 1/8th leprechaun myself but I stick to the Swedish namesake in general for political neutrality & the bikini team, but I’ve got most of Europe & the Isles in me. Waspy :bee: as it gets. :lifter:

Nevermind the legends of my Swedes being originally French. oui.

5 Likes

Mine showed. Thanks brother.

9 Likes

For US I’m waiting to hear from: @Billy @cannacrab @Dr_Jekyll @Fewding @Fresherbs @I_thewindcries @Niburan @ReikoX @Skiball and @shroomgod

One has made it to the UK so far, Canada is too high to deliver mail anymore, and the tropical & faraway places are still expecting.

14 Likes