CLOSED! - FREE FROM THE TREE - cannabissequoia gives back

It’s been 10 days since all US/CR/BRA went out, so if its not there by next weekend we can be trippin & assume no-show for US, imo. I may have to wait until January to get my shit together & start remailing. (Gotta put that xmas money to work overgrowing the planet).

We’ve got at least 2 folks + me growin’ these seeds so far. :tada: :smiley_cat:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

ive received mine :wink:

6 Likes

Still waiting :(…

4 Likes

don’t get sad bro, maybe I’ll be the last one to receive and Im still happy because Im on the list
You should roll a big one and relax hahah

3 Likes

CbSIs my dude, he knows I’m just pissing and moaning. I’m happy to be in but I have 0 patience. That and I’m ready to pop beans lol

3 Likes

:joy: :coffee: :smoking: :sunrise: (actually it’s #%$^&* dark & foggy)

3 Likes

hey man i got my beans! thank you so much looking forward to popping these guys

8 Likes

@Billy

That’s good :newspaper: news man-- I know you’re busy & can’t float on OG like some of us folks. :blush:

I was wondering what your shop’s policy is on taking in new & experimental/trial stuff…& if you find the next WunderWeed would they take it in for a try? Pretty sure every grower & their brother wants fame & fortune but not this one. Then again, I’ve been known to brag. :joy:

Great to hear you got yours.

:v:

7 Likes

Hey @cannabissequoia ,
I just had the postman bring me some of your kindness to Scotland :uk: & it is mucho appreciated :+1:and they seem to be in great shape .( iv not opened it just looking through it is enuff to see they’re fine.).!

Many thanks , and best wishes for the holiday season mate.
Gaz

11 Likes

AYE! :beers: That Hadrian’s Wall can’t stop Overgrow! :herb: :sheep: :herb: :smile:
Very glad to help & look forward to hearing/seeing what they do.

10 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but I have received your beens dear sir. About a week ago maybe. Tremendously greatful. Received the Berry White x RCB & Remedy CBD x RCB.

Already dropped some remedy Cbd into soil yesterday. Really hoping to get a few medical strains from it.

8 Likes

All right. :thumbsup: @Fewding Thanks for letting us know.

So far… None of 10 Maple Leaf People have gotten theirs…Canada Post is on holiday in Paris :fire: :traffic_light: … 3 of 5 landed safely in the UK… 26 of 33 delivered in 'Merica :us:… the 2 people in the Southern Hemisphere and 1 Costa Rican Scientist are all still :incoming_envelope: en route or being germinated by a Panamanian asshole who stole them or are being fed by a Cuban :bird: birdseller :smile:

:persevere:

11 Likes

Where the hell are mine? LOL New Mexico is still in 'merica last I checked… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

this was me when I opened my mailbox almost 20 min ago hahaha
bro @cannabissequoia I can’t describe all my happiness right now. you and all OG Team are amazing! Really thank you for this support and I hope that I can do the same on future, supporting people who needs some seeds and can’t buy or only for test different strains.
Again, thanks @cannabissequoia @MomOnTheRun @sk1 and all OG GANG.
If I forgot someone you’re included on OG GANG
Peace to all :v::seedling::herb::evergreen_tree::maple_leaf::fire::dash:

13 Likes

@cannabissequoia

I had a parcel arrive to the UK. Cheers bud.

Peace

Bonged

8 Likes

Very cool! Your post-man delivers around :night_with_stars: mid-night? Typical Brazilian… :laughing:

I gotta do SOMETHING to repay Brazil for women’s swim-wear trends & waxing, right? Billions of men made happier? :clap:

:joy: :joy_cat:

I’m very happy the Correios people didn’t mess it up!

:evergreen_tree: woo-hoo! I’m all worldly now

10 Likes

Pretty exciting to see all of your hard work pay off eh? :+1::seedling:

6 Likes

Still nada. But maybe today is the day!?!?

5 Likes

10/10 germination rate on the red cherry bomb x cbd remedy. Fine work. Fine work.

7 Likes

@hewhocoruptz it’s red cherry berry, fyi :wink: but that’s great news. I know they were pretty small, but hey so were we once upon a time!

@ReikoX hell yeah. dunno what happened with the mail in your region. there’s a black-hole between Arizona & Kentucky, I guess. :thinking:

@Dr_Jekyll I figured I’d give the mail big lee-way because of holidays & winter weather, but i’m disappointed, to be frank. :unamused:

Also wonderin’ if @cannacrab @Niburan @I_thewindcries @Skiball @shroomgod got any mail from California…?

It’d be easier for me to handle any remailing all at once but I’m on it. sorta. :grin:

9 Likes