(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

Man it’s gonna pop off in there.

4 Likes

Sour Diesel 2 days after flip. Got their trasition feeding this morning wovh included their final root boost of the grow. Females are starting to show their preflowers and one if the males in dropping pollen already (pre flip)

I’m loving the different phenos already! Short and wide leaf and tall lanky narrow leaves, gonna get a good variation for a great open pollination!

66 Likes

They’re looking happy and healthy! Great job

4 Likes

nice work man, one already has some fat pollen sacks.

4 Likes

This plants gonna make a lot of beans so
congrats again @Jinglepot
awesome care you have with this plants

4 Likes

Oh man ! Those variations are looking awesome. Your right, it will definetly make for a good open pollination. Im excited to see what terps you find later on.

3 Likes

that lime green color is super rad. looks like they’re happy with you’re environment @Jinglepot good on ya bud!

4 Likes

A little SD update, plants are happy! Growing like weed(s) :sweat_smile:

5 days into flower and this guy is dropping hard pollen. Like bud chill a bit, ever hear of foreplay? Lol. It’s looking good though and the other male(s) are holding their own. 1 plant hasn’t shown definate sex, but I’m almost positive he will be my 3rd male.

73 Likes

Looking great!! That’s a really fast male for only 5 days of flowering

5 Likes

He was full of pollen while I was still 16/8 light schedule

12 Likes

I’m out of likes…again…but seriously those look amazing :green_heart:
The leaf structures are looking like they might have a great cerebral high floating in those girls.

6 Likes

That’s incredible. A faster sour would be incredibly cool.

3 Likes

:laughing: that’s quick! Looking great in there.

7 Likes

What’s foreplay?? :joy: tent looks killer @Jinglepot :v:t2:

4 Likes

Killer plants brother :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Peace All. Damn. I cant see how the heck I missed this opportunity. Thanks for the hard work and dedication @Jinglepot and if there is ANY chance I would enjoy a chance to run these beans. Be safe
Peace :fist:t5:

4 Likes

Add a number on the overflow and put your name bud!

7 Likes

Thanks @Jinglepot very OG of you :sunglasses: killing it in the growroom!
Wow that didn’t take long to fill up that sign up lol.

2 Likes

Make sure you find the other one Jinglepots doing too ! I havnt checked recently, but it was filling in fast !

6 Likes

The super lemon haze co-op he just opened up!! :pray::star_struck:

5 Likes