(Closed) Sour Diesel Seed Run

Awhhh yeah exciting stuff @Jinglepot bout to get real oily here on og soon with all that diesel :seedling:

5 Likes

Not much to update right now Alive and well. Doin their 'thang just kicking it and maturing.

58 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

That early germination is really exciting! You are killing the game my guy! And the plants are, as everyone is saying, remarkable!

5 Likes

Wow man you can really pick out the individual bracts and see where the seed is sitting, very cool

1 Like

Outstanding! Super excited :laughing: your doing a fantastic job :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Another 4.5 week premature sour diesel seed sprouted!!! :exploding_head::partying_face:

I planted 9 total preemies

35 Likes

Awesome news on the seedlings! Always love seeing proof of viability.

We are neck and neck on these runs brother. I’m thinking about three more weeks myself. Just pulled this little bugger yesterday

That’s mature for my run. Started with very pale beans.

17 Likes

Gonna be an awesome year!!

8 Likes

It definitely is!

4 Likes

You have clones ready to roll of these sours? I’d like to see that sensi run :wink:. I’m itching to fire off the starting gun on mine. Seed run been such a tease.

6 Likes

Nice bud, shows they don’t have to be perfect to pop, really cool.

5 Likes

I didn’t take any clones, had other plants and I’m already holding on to too many strains in my small tent. I’ll be thinning the herd here pretty quick

10 Likes

You need a buddy to just hold cuts for you! Or a warehouse!

7 Likes

Wouldn’t that be cool… just have like 100 cuts that were in perfect health and you could just go and choose them at will

10 Likes

Sounds perfect to me

2 Likes

This is from an old post but I agree.

I have no control over temp and humidity and they swing wildly.

No big deal except it gets on my nerves every once in awhile.

13 Likes

Praying you get a ton of beans :pray:

4 Likes

That would be awesome!
Maybe we can start something like that on here.

Like find members willing to hold cuts in each country and then always have special cuts available.

I swear if I had a warehouse I would hold a cut from anyone who asked me to and send one back whenever they wanted.

11 Likes

They would have to be braver than me… I strive for very little responsibility… being responsible for my own shit is stressful enough… being responsibility for someone else’s… well, there are better people than me out there :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Also… Spidermites for everyone!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It WOULD be so awesome though

13 Likes