Closet 420 Television Season 8 Grow Journal

Hello everybody!

Welcome to the Closet 420 Television Season 8 grow diary!

This diary entry starts on grow day 45. We have two Sugar Cane plants grown from feminized seeds produced during Season 6. We hope these two live stream stars are female plants.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television
I am a plant that lives in a closet.
Closet420.TV

14 Likes

Very cool looking. Fingers crossed for females.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Hello everybody!

This grow diary entry for grow day 52. The two Sugar Cane plants produce a large fan leaf with wide leaf fingers. It is time again to defoliate these tiny trees.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

5 Likes

They seem to be looking healthy. We need a photo with the plurples turned off:rofl:

2 Likes

I will have to get a new ring light if I turn off the burple/plurples! :grinning: Maybe I should install a ring light in the tent for photography purposes.

Hello everybody!

This grow diary entry for grow day 59. The two Sugar Cane plants have recovered from my excessive defoliation. The plant on the left has yet to develop an extensive root system into the bottom water storage container below. I notice its growth is less advanced than the plant on the right, that has developed an extensive root system in the bottom water storage container below.

It is about time to change the lighting schedule to produce a flowering stage. Only then we will know if our stage is populated with male or female or hermaphroditic plants.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

1 Like

Hello everybody!

This is our grow diary entry for grow day 73. We have two Sugar Cane plants in their second week of flowering. One plants has exhibited female sexual characteristics while the other plant has not. We will wait another week to determine if one of the two stars of this show must be removed from the stage. We have a ladies only policy on the Closet 420 Television main live stream stage.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

!
IMG_20220611_201453|223x500 !

1 Like

Hello everybody!

Happy summer solstice everyone! This is grow diary entry for grow day 82. Our two Sugar Cane plants are in their third week of flowering. We are pleased to say that both plants have exhibited female sexual characteristics! One plant appears to be about ten days behind the other plant in its rate of development. It appears we will be able to oblige the shows ladies only policy for the duration of Season 8.

For reference, our grow medium of choice this season is, Roots Organic Lush. This product has so far proven very nitrogen rich.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

2 Likes

Isn’t that the 21st?

1 Like

It is everyday when you live in a closet. :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everybody!

This is grow diary entry for grow day 88. While these two Sugar Cane plants complete their third week of flowering, their stigma development has been rapid.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

2 Likes

Hello everybody!

This is grow diary entry for grow day 94. After one month of flower these Sugar Cane plants could be mistaken for adolescent hydrangeas. If I have failed to mention, we are using Root’s Organic Lush soil this season and it has proven to be very nutrient rich. I am pleased with this grow mediums performance thus far.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

2 Likes

Hello everybody!

This is grow diary entry for grow day 101. We have trichomes rolling out on dark green sugar leaves. This grow medium, Roots Organic Lush, says it has a 1% nitrogen percentage and I believe them.

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

4 Likes

The closet is rocking.

Hello everybody!

After a very busy and hot August, this grow diary has reached fruition upon grow day 145. We have produced and harvested two Sugar Cane cannabis plants. These two plants were grown from feminized seeds. I believe this plant is physically weaker that the original plant due to the lack of male chromosomes.

This grow medium, Roots Organic Lush, performed very well. We did accidentally produce a few yellow mushrooms on the side of the fabric grow container.

The hunt for stars of Season 9 starts now!

Thank you,

Closet 420 Television

5 Likes

I love the IHG sugar cane. I’ve grown it out a few times. Doesn’t yield massive but the colours and trichome production are off the charts. AAA+ top shelf when grown properly. Way to grow @Closet420TV :v:

1 Like