Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

Don’t half do some growing these jezzaberrys ehh @anon58740919 there loving the 185w solstrips rig really think she’s gna Do well a bit of tip burn but nothing to worry about :blush::blush:

Ps sorry for posting shit in your thread but there part off your family too :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Those ‘jezaberry’ plants are looking really good Cola and @kushyhaze , I’ll be watching yours flower before i flower mine ( iv kept a few Blueberry and Jesus crosses small for now), as iv got a scrog to get started ( maybe in the 4 by 4 tent iv not yet put up…!!?
I’ll be in touch soon Cola bro,
Goodnight…

Gaz

5 Likes

Fuck sake. When will you stop stretching. I blame this curse on @cannabissequoia :rofl:

They are looking cracking bro @gaz29 smelling it too. I imagine the terpenes will change along the way but it’s surely a good sign. Definitely get a scrog on. That’s what they need. The bigger girls out the jezzaberry seem to be really light feeders and the short stubby ones wanna eat everything twice.

8 Likes

How many weeks are they in flower… they’re really good looking and a scrog for those two should do well.!?
Talk again later bro ,
Gaz

1 Like

18 days from 12/12 bro. I started the thread when I flipped.i would imagine a scrog would do well but I don’t necessarily have the time to tuck and weave etc. So I’m gonna grow these out as they are mate

2 Likes

They should grow the same way without the scrog - ( i thought you had said you were gonny scrog.?!) - as they’re both looking roughly the same height etc…
I’m looking forward to seeing the buds stack on those mate…
Gaz

3 Likes

2/3rds of the parentage I know to be big girls :wink: pre empted massive stretch. Should have flipped a bloody cotyledon looking at these now :rofl:

7 Likes

Those are some outstanding small plants! :smile: :thumbsup: Watch out, @Mr.Sparkle:checkered_flag:

Estimated mass (wet) 2,105 short tons … 1,910 tons

:evergreen_tree: :laughing:

2 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz I vote we go with the name “general Sherman” on these brother so much more fitting than “jezzaberry” or “cromjog”

I love your fun facts @cannabissequoia learn something irrelevant every day :rofl:

2 Likes

That does have a nice ring to it. :smile: And definitely more tame than:

:horse_racing: :japanese_ogre: :star_and_crescent: :crossed_swords: “Harem of Temujin” :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

We’ll have to save that one for the Bodhi project. :joy:
:european_post_office: :sleeping: :no_mouth: :mask: :dizzy_face:

We need a poll! General Sherman? CromJog? Jezzaberry? Other?

3 Likes

As much as I want to say jezzaberry because I came up with it and it would be awesome to name a recognised strain wouldn’t it. But if you get certain non berry pheno’s it’s kinda false advertising. Although these do smell quite berry like I expect the terpenes to change/become a lot more complex. And to run a while.

General Sherman is about as fitting a name I’ve heard yet

3 Likes

If you add a daughter to your family? :wink:

:evergreen_tree: I vote more Cola kids

1 Like

Why don’t we wait til a few results are in , as there’s a few peeps running this cross right now, as well as you Cola ,there’s probably another 4 or 5 growing it, so when you/we see what everyone else who grows it til it’s given a good name… ( just a thought)…
Anyway you did excellent keeping em in the smaller pots as they’d have been too big otherwise, both have filled out and upwards very well, i reckon they’ll probably go to 9 weeks + but looking worth it so far.!
I’ll talk to you later on bro,
Gaz

1 Like

No sir. No thank you sir. I’m good sir. One for now thank you :rofl:.

@Gaz29 that’s not a bad idea. Who are the other growers running and where. Id like to do some comparisons myself. I was :100: those small pots would do it. Id maybe go 2l smaller next time and flip them a lot smaller too bro. I reckon I’ll just finish the tent nicely with 2 :sweat_smile:

I hope

4 Likes

@Calyxander is/has a few as has @Scissor-Hanz @kushyhaze (who’s you’ll have seen, and myself but im keeping mine small af just now, so don’t count on me, and @Scissor-Hanz will chime in with whoever else has these running now bud…

I use 4 and 5 litre pots and find them just right ( i up-pot from v.small 3 inch pots ( maybe to a 5 inch pot and then into a 4/5 litre pot, the biggest i use is 11 litre pots), each to their own bro , eh.?!
Im impressed by the growth of your Jesus X’s , looking forward to seeing it bud etc…

Happy Monday lol… speak soon mate.
Gaz

3 Likes

If any of the above mentioned want to drop a few pics here I’d be grateful guys. I’m speaking to kushyhaze now and his is doing alright growing in a similar fashion to mine. (I’m sure he’s switched his feed to AN now too. So most aspects are the same. Main difference being wattage from light. His we’re planted the same day though.

I’m in 7l flexi tubs with holes punched in them bro. (So is kushyhaze) biobizz Coco is decent stuff too.

I usually go big pots and overgrow my tent. Gone smaller and still can’t keep the ladies tame :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah but they would have been too big otherwise… they’ll stop stretching soon enough as there’s less room in pots - make sense mate.?!
No doubt it’ll be good stuff when done , what week are you at in flowering…?
Plus you will be surprised at how big the ‘grape-sized’ buds all over your Blue Dream Matic will be in a very quick time…!
I’ll be watching this one :point_up:mate…:popcorn:

Gaz

4 Likes

Hope she stops stretching soon tho but other than that she a lovely plant

4 Likes

Light defoliation and the day after every snip has PM. Not even got proper buds and I have a dehuey in there. 500w on something this unstable is a no go. Even the node spacing and bud site distance isn’t great. I’m going back to indicas.

See how these do in English weather shall we

7 Likes