Cola's jezzaberry bloom diary

I’m wondering how you are dealing with the heat at 500w bro cos i struggle at 400w in my 1 x 1m tent. When i think about how much herself produced from 240w maybe less is more when it comes to solstrips :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m wondering exactly the same cos here are my blue dream’matic under 250w. I fully think you’re right

PS it’s a bit easier to regulate temps underground

6 Likes

How many strips do you have in your 250w?

1 Like

6 strips over 600mm brother

5 Likes

Yeah I’m in agreement with you both @anon58740919 & @Albannach , maybe the 250w is the sweet spot and more than that is too much light for those areas…?!
I have only the 250w of SolStrips and my plants have been loving the light , it penetrates into the canopy very well.!

Are you putting your 'jezaberry plants outdoors… What you gonna put in to replace them…?
I reckon when you’re finished with the blue dream matic plants you’ll enjoy it, even kinda Sat -Dom as it is, im enjoying the 1st one i chopped a few weeks ago… got a couple more auto’s finishing up ( i stuck the two Brooklyn Sunrise at other end of house at window.) plus two more BDMs - not as big as the 1st one but i kinda neglected the auto’s this round, but still decent bud on em, just not big yield.
Though looking forward to finishing my St Outlaw f2, i have roughly 15/20 days left til finished and it’s one frosty bitch, hopefully it’ll be putting weight on in the next week or two :leftwards_arrow_with_hook:

It’s purpling up and sum of the trichs are purple too, i have a clone of the 1st street outlaw i ran ,along with clones of two of the X18 crosses in the Stardawg IX and 88g13/HP / don’t know when I’ll flip em…
Sorry for hi jacking your thread bud…
Your blue dream will have massive calyxes like green peas lol.
Have a good day mate.
Gaz

6 Likes

Don’t apologise bro they’re still looking good for the abuse. I am gonna go stick em in the ground somewhere. At least this way I can still run something that’s gonna give me a nice xmas smoke. The blue dream’matic will come around my birthday :sunglasses: after a cure etc. If it’s anything like blue dream of yesteryear then I’ll hlbe happy.

Im going to start some of @ledseedz cherry tart I think

3 Likes

Happy early birthday bro, mine is on the 7th of next month (I’d give you a birthday cake emojis but this damn new phone doesn’t have emojis lol)

1 Like

I’m confused. You are saying those have stretched too much?
Why not just bend them?

1 Like

Node spacing isnt great mate that’s what I mean by stretch. And the fact they’re showing signs of PM this early. The tent they are in costs me around £2 a day to run. I can’t justify that if a loss looks possible. They’re not being culled. Just driven to the river to make space for something that should as an almost certainty finish smaller. Faster.

Blue dream’matic on the left is what I am aiming for in structure to be comfortable with my environment bro. These are much more suited to people like @kushyhaze where they have that extra bit of height in a roof qube. Or 2m height. 150cm isn’t good. Maybe if you went 12/12 from seed

Or possibly topping them may have helped

6 Likes

Maybe finally time to start scrogging @anon58740919. Obviously it won’t help with the PM though. It’s been rather damp here in the UK this past week or so so even if your drawing fresh air from outside you bound to have drawn the moisture that’s in the air into the grow area.

2 Likes

I am drawing air in from outside bro. If I didn’t it would get much too hot down there.

@Scissor-Hanz hope you’re not offended brother.

6 Likes

Nah, not at all Cola. Just don’t want to see your hard work go to waste. I’d be tempted to bend them over, remove the lower bits with PM, treat them, and power through. I’m probably less of a perfectionist than you though :wink: lol

Good-Luck either way, my friend. :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

I literally just come down to my grow room. Any recommendations to treat the PM. I can spend 3 weeks stressing about an m3 screw bro. After losing half the la diva x lowryder. Don’t really wanna deal with that again (made worse by the fact it was a beautiful smoke) I’m gonna get another fan underneath them I think. If they stop the stretch in the next couple of days we may just get away with it? 480w of solstrips is too much in a 2x4 tent :100: so think another 250w 6 strip rig needs to happen

Plus my Mrs said there’s no way they’re leaving here standing and I refuse to chop em. :rofl:

I appreciate the understanding btw :wink:

4 Likes

I haven’t had it for years, let me do a little refresher reading…
Edit:
You need to remove the infected bits with a clean tool and apply something with a pH of 8 or above to the remaining leaves. (milk or isopropyl alcohol solution, etc…) The mildew cannot grow on a high pH leaf.

A good article in here: (obviously do not use CS lol)

Commercial products:

If you can, try applying sulfur in veg or week 1-2 of flower next round. PM will be gone.

4 Likes

Gonna go grab a new scalpel today. Thank you for that brother

2 Likes

Good luck with that Cola iv had the odd bit of pm but i used a drop :droplet: of fairy liquid in some water n a dash of skimmed milk mix - n it was gone, i never read the link bro 'Hanz sent you but it seems like you’ve got a plan… hope you finish this one mate…
BDM will keep its scent ( like blueberry, fruity) when dry , i have two BDMs left n I’ll crack em in a few weeks along with my Xmas bud, I don’t know what to grow yet, tho waiting on something to start a wee project too…
Busy busy busy…
Talk later mate,
Gaz

2 Likes

I’m hoping that works. Pretty much everything you said bar the fairy washing up liquid was what I was gonna try. But it’s fungicidal isn’t it so not a bad idea bro cheers.
The BDM already has a slight fruity smell but I’m gonna say more like lemons than the tangie. What you waiting on to start a project I’m excited for you I love a good project :wink:
I’ve got stickers and all kinds of bits to make these cola cubes look legit. And found drivers that work for me size wise. They have cost a few extra quid but fuck it. All about the quality not the quantity eh

Chat soon mate

Cola

3 Likes

Yeah just a drop in your mix should do the trick…
Hopefully this humid weather will stop soon, my c99 has fattened right out and quite purple now under the Solstrips, getting worried about B.Rot and the plant still has a few weeks left till chop. Is there anything to pre-empt bud rot or is it just wait n see .?!

How old are your BDM, i ran my best looking one at 12/12 in flowering tent and it turned out real good, though if I really tried with them, i reckon a right decent yield is more than possible with this strain and I’ll probably buy some fastbuds auto’s soon… maybe indica leaning this time.
And the wee project I’ll tell you about it if something else happens 1st ok mate.

Great Cola im looking forward to trying one of those out along with the cob rig ( im gonna be flowering a strain I’ve held for nrly 3 years, so i should notice any difference in trichs etc …

Anyway im gonna make a joint with my java here, daughter is off to school- chillax time today, yay :blush:!

Gaz

4 Likes

Cheers mate gonna try a drop in there with a milk mix. I’m not too sure about the bud rot tbh. I’ve only had PM so far no bud rot so I wouldn’t know. Can you get a few damp traps etc in there?

I’m not too sure on that either I’ll check the blue dream’matic thread later and see when they first shown etc. I’m running them on 18/6 have been since day 1 apart from when I took them out a few days when the one that’s performing best now chucked a bollock. You can’t say that and not give us a clue on the project that’s just mean :rofl:

I’m looking forward to trying one myself. That’s why I said the first 4 :wink: at least you will be able to give me some legit data on the cola cubes as you’re running a known strain to you. The 250w strip Rigs seem to be smashing it all over tbh mate

3 Likes

The jezza berry this morning looking fine

Hope you don’t mind me uploading in here bro haha @anon58740919

5 Likes