ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Kevin Jodrey will tell you fabric is a must as it allows roots to expell toxins…in a nutshell, takes him 30 minutes to explain…course it takes him 30 minutes to explain anything if you know him, lol

3 Likes

I don’t, I just room for six 30 gallon pots. My plywood plank in the middle allows me to maneuver well.

2 Likes

I think my smallest photoperiod outside was just under a pound. The largest 2 plants were at least 2, but I only kept the best pound or so. Too much.

@ColeLennon those girls are looking good! Jealous of your head start, you’re going to have a hard time come fall. Gonna test that bowl trimmer’s capacity :rofl:

1 Like

i saw that, thought was concrete

your not walking right?

1 Like

Yeah, I put them right on top of the garden plot. The bottoms rot out quick. They are basically 30 gallon raised coco feeding tubes to the soil below.

1 Like

Wow

So how much you gotta water/feed them??? Top water cant reach 5 foot down right???

1 Like

I’m a compensating partial paraplegic. I walk without the use of my quadriceps. Been doing it for 28 years. I have all kinds of tricks to do what I need to do. :rofl:

5 Likes

You go boy

LOL

1 Like

How does one walk without quads, poles?

1 Like

I water and feed 10% of 30 gallon pots. So 3 gallons peak time July and Aug. I can do this 2 or 3 times a day when it hot. I also micro dose nutes several times a day when it’s a hot streak. . When they first go in. Maybe a gallon at a time.

1 Like

I stand by locking my knees and use hip flexors and hamstrings and glutes to propel me forward. I’ve been doing it so long it’s normal. Most people just think I have a small limp. It takes a lot strength and constant training.

5 Likes

And I bet some a-holes 28 years ago told you that you couldn’t. :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

I had the opposite experience. I was 25 years old though. I wheeled up to the toilet in my wheelchair about 13 months in. I stood up locked my knees and pissed. That was my awakening. I stood at the kitchen counter for 2 mins, 5 mins, and 10 mins. Used my wheelchair as a walker. Once I could walk to my car and throw my wheelchair behind the seat. It was on like donkey kong. I actually built my first leg strength by delivering little caesars. I convinced this 19-year-old manager to give me a job. I had enough strength to walk in grab an order and rest in my car while driving and then push myself to the door to deliver the pizzas. I did that part-time for 3 months. I was soon working full-time. I got into sales. Learned to make money using skill. My days of pulling planer chain and green chain were over. It really isn’t anything remarkable. You see dogs all the time that live excellent lives with one leg missing. Running and playing. Adapt or lay down and die. The choice really is that simple.

14 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about my man! So much fight left in you big dog!

3 Likes

The nicest/coolest/most empathetic people usually had something serious to overcome. So that adds up :+1: :100:

3 Likes

What a coincidence, I also built my physique with pizza. My results are just much less impressive.

6 Likes

Ya know, when I joined this board I really didn’t expect to get to know people, their stories, discover their hurdles and talents, their victories.

I certainly didn’t expect to become friends, and care about you guys. But, it really is an incredible community. And here we are! How marvelous to have you!

Props buddy. Here’s to a great season coming up, all because YOU decided you could when you were 25.

5 Likes

I feel the same way. The world is full of individuals that endure with spinal cord injuries. We may put our pants on differently than most, but it’s all about getting them on. :rofl:

4 Likes

But surely it’s still one leg at a time. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

2 Likes

Very inspirational @ColeLennon, slayer produced one tough dude…:grinning::grinning::grinning:. Your garden is is going to be off the charts this year. Can’t wait to experience the journey this year.

A little tune to kick off the season

2 Likes