ColeLennon's Outdoor 10x10 "Gauntlet of Med Clones"

Yes, it is. lol

When original black sabbath played this song at ozzfest 1999 at the gorge on the Columbia River. It was a spiritual experience.

1 Like

My 90’s Kush clone @Bobgrows arrived today with a Monkey Slapz clone a friend of mines going to grow outdoors this year. I may have mentioned to @Bobgrows that I just started my seed collection last year. Many Thanks. Great Cannabis Karma. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Nice!

That’s quite a starter seed collection :grin:

4 Likes

As I told @Bobgrows, when I get my indoor set up. My first grow will be Pre 98 Bubba Kush. I am SO looking forward to those!!! :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :fire: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Are you the Lennon responsible for the Lennon Skywalker?

2 Likes

:rofl: No. My names Cole, Lennon is just lennon. :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Any relation to John? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I wish :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :heavy_dollar_sign: :rofl:

2 Likes

May is looking pretty good. It’s a good thing. The only problem with grabbing the clones I want early so I don’t miss them come May. Is they are going to out grow my indoor space quick. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

get the clones, worry about space later

3 Likes

I got them all. I haven’t figured out how to slow the growth. :rofl:

2 Likes

Small pots, low light levels , trim root balls

2 Likes

I can handle the small pots and low light levels. I best not try to trim root balls. That’s something I should try to do when I start learning to clone a cut.

3 Likes

Learn cloning???

Cut the stalk, dip in gel, stick in rockwell cube under a dome with high humididty . A monkey can do it.

YOU GOT THAT!!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I know I can do it. I just don’t have any place to keep them and grow them. I’m thinking I can set something up next winter to work on.

3 Likes

I am in the same position right now.

2 Likes

One of my Wonder Dawgs caught me asleep at the wheel. Bone dry in the center of the gang. Time to up pot these wonder dawgs and raise my LED and spread them out.

13 Likes

What led are you using? What size are you you up potting to? Wonder dawg was hiding out., probably getting close to rootbound.looking good thou

3 Likes

Doh :see_no_evil: gotta hate that

3 Likes