Colombian gold and colombian black cannabis seeds.....limited edition

Not to be conflated with my now famous sativa I sourced from deep in the jungle of Peru, these are a different line of ibl seeds going back to when nevil first started serious projects. Before Californian and n American genetics graced their way to to Holland. Dutch smokers and growers relied on African, s American and s Asian import for their smoking and growing materials.

This line of seeds I got directly from nevils best friend and old business partner. They are both inbred lines dating back to the 70s

From the seedcret sowciety

Colombian gold ibl - 50 of 100 seeds left
Known for a faster finish, big yield and broader leaflets and beautiful tall standing trichome dusted finish, coupled with intense Citrus (more Lime then lemon) top end propped up by a very pungent woody and incense bottom with some phenos radiating a skunky funkyness, make colombian gold a winner for breeders, collectors and small or large scale producers. It’s been Colorados top selling strain since the last 2010’s and for a good reason. Considered the fastest finisher from colombia, harvest times sit before and or around 3 months.

9 Likes

Colombian black ibl 60 of 100 seeds left

The Colombian black was known for its darker almost black colors, and psychadelic effects. Also a unique rotten banana / fermented Mango top end with more woody, incense bottom leaning to frankincense and sandalwood, even some phenos carry a mocha or a / cola / 7 up profile Citrus profile like her colombian gold sister. And like all her Colombian relatives she is a bit denser and fater finishing then other equatorial varieties around the world. She will take a bit longer then her gold sister too. 3 to 4 months indoors.

13 Likes

Historical lineages of plants are first mentioned, then the area they were grown or sourced

Hindu kush grown in cali or holland for 50 years is still called hindu kush

Would love to agree though

2 Likes

Lmao

I’ll keep my Mexican bag weed collected by a friend during vacation.

8 Likes

There can be some real gems in those

1 Like

Are the seeds for share or trade? I just checked the website and they were not mentioned.

1 Like

Hiya

Uodating the website is a pain, but has to be donensooner then later i appreciate the reminder :blush:

Im open to trades but these one offs are usually for sale as they are in very lomited numbers

Im currently hunting more acapulco golds, guerreros and oaxacas

3 Likes