(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

holy shit! :sweat_smile: what a great amount of seed!

no worries that this strain will disapear is a given with these numbers!!

great work!

2 Likes

I’d almost consider contacting a seed-bank at this point??? :thinking: :green_heart: :+1:

5 Likes

:metal: :exploding_head: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Great finished product !!! WQW

2 Likes

Man I’d love some beans for when I’m up and running again … Blue kush… yes please!! :herb: :christmas_tree: :sunny:

I haven’t asked you in a while… but did you ever find or have luck with the blue moon rocks? Maybe new beans somewhere ? Or something like that… either way the blue kush pollen and beans you’ve made are incredible work my friend… :clap:

2 Likes

I did. I kept the one male from the first 3 packs going all through my Blue Kush run. Than found 5 more F1s that popped and grew well so I completed the BMR run and it’s being distributed in the Fall box. 2 weeks and I will be starting a run on BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy.

13 Likes

Wow … incredible… it never ceases to amaze me how people will come together and cause something beautiful @GrownAtHighAltitude @CrunchBerries and @DougDawson … it’s people like you that have made any of this possible through the years… thanks for being you … super cool humans

5 Likes

You are a machine! :grinning:

7 Likes

out of likes :woozy_face:

3 Likes

That’s great news. I’ll see If I can arrange this with the Blue Rocks if I can mange to jump onboard…:+1:

2 Likes

wow 32k thats amazing @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congrats brother Doug! that’s an outstanding number of production of seeds! Thanks so much for preserving all these BOG strains for future folks to experience.

5 Likes

Had a guy run some of the Blue Kush on the Canadian Seed Tester Alliance and he tested the end product. This is what he got. Kind of cool really.

EDIT: I should also mention he did a fantastic job on them. :v:

27 Likes

I wondered where these plants land, now we have the numbers. Does that cannaboids % equate to thc % that breeders frequently tout?

2 Likes

Wow. Pretty cool looka dat Total Cannabanoids. We know very little is from CBD.

1 Like

It’s the total of THC and CBD as far as I know.

3 Likes

Yup. Also my understanding.

1 Like

Just shy of 30% is no bullshit, great information there, thanks Doug :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah man, the guy went all out and I love it. It’s great information to have. He is going to do follow up tests as well so looking forward to that.

8 Likes

That seems to be pretty high!
Good job done with that Blue Kush Doug!

2 Likes