(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Makes sense. One of the things I like about my pollen shaker is you can beat up the material pretty good and all of the pollen ends up inside the one cap. Helps prevent it from floating around on you. But I do like your diy, pretty slick.

5 Likes

Have one that Draig made from an old metal ice-cream machine drum for keif-- but didn’t want to use it for pollen-- besides- he made it so it would still ‘tumble’ in the machine when set sideways-- I’d have to do some cutting, and didn’t want to f-that up!

2 Likes

Just throwing up a quick update. Still getting a bit of pollen from the males.

Not a great haul but still worth collecting. The plants are doing ok and seeds are developing fine. Man did those plants stretch and some are pretty frosty.

62 Likes

They look almost grey they’re so frosty. Wonder if its going to be sticky or more like a sandy texture

5 Likes

Looking good @DougDawson, your garden always looks awesome.

4 Likes

Nice looking females there Doug … :exclamation:

Great job with the pollen collecting too - i think they have the Sour Bubble’ traits .- or ‘Pheno’s’ of ?!

How long since flowering started …?

:facepunch:
Gaz

7 Likes

Hey @Gaz29 , they flipped Jan 2nd.

4 Likes

Wow :flushed:, that’s pretty fast I’ve experienced a couple 6 weekers but not many that’s cool I thought at the time that I just had my dates messed up but now I sure I got a 6 week blue dream :slight_smile: that’s cool and those are some pretty plants @DougDawson for real when you get time what do they smoke like? And smells n all please and thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any Idea just how MUCH of the pollen you have collected so far?

2 Likes

Have no idea ehat it smokes like, my first time growing it.

I lost track my friend but it’s over 2 oz’s. I will weigh it out soon.

10 Likes

Lol😮 2 ounces. Just another day at Doug’s house.

7 Likes

tired-exhausted

Doug after he leaves the grow tent

11 Likes

Well it might be an exaggeration. There was over 2 oz but I had been weighing when I collect which is before it dries. Right now I have 44.2 grams of dried pollen. I still have a bunch drying so there is more but this stuff is good and dry now. Wouldn’t want to lie to anyone :wink:

32 Likes

What on Earth you gonna do with all that pollen??? Give a bunch out, or impregnate your Country???

6 Likes

LOL, I will keep a couple vials for myself and give the rest out to OGers to play with.

18 Likes

Such the good dude you are mang! If you lived in the right country id buy you a beer…eh…lol

7 Likes

That would be cool @Jetdro . I would enjoy that.

3 Likes

I have always wanted to meet a bunch of fellow GROWERS…real growers i mean. Have tried to set meets up, never has worked .

Followed a thread here that went on forever. Big party…25 OG’ers where going. Band, equipment rentals, food and Bud out the ass. Poster spent TIME/MONEY on it.

No one showed it appears. He was totally COOL about it…me, id have been livid, lol!

NOW im retired, IM FREE . Any cool meetup ill get to actually go to now.

Cant imagine it getting better than meeting a bunch of us here, and us all sampling each others warez’s.

No one here in Texas is cool and wants to meet. Have a few growers from here i know on another site, but asll of them have their heads down in FEAR, and would never meet. Have tried for 2 or 3 decades , no joy!!

Bet we would hit it off , fact know we would.

12 Likes

Ha! Love The Sandlot

I second that brother.

Awesome! What a guy.

2 Likes

Dude I don’t think I’ve appreciated up till now how sturdy those main stems look, no staking required on this eh doug?

2 Likes