(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Moved out here(California) from Houston. I would have traveled across the state to meet up with you partner if I didn’t move about 2000 miles away. Outta likes

2 Likes

Im in Hell, mean Houston

1 Like

Well @jetdro if you’re ever around the Missouri Ozarks hit me up bro we Will meet up and burn one but if everything goes right in a year or 2 I’ll have my spread I’m saving for at least a 100 acres once I get that we can do an annual get together for us OG’ers call it “The Gathering” we can have it in the fall after outdoor harvest I plan having quite the sizable food garden as well so y’all can just bring some tents :slight_smile: just gotta help with some of the chores :slight_smile: yeah know stuff like that:) just like family bro :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The one in the back left has a rope on it. It’s the tallest and needed support. It’s not a stem problem though, it’s a 0.8 gallon pot and when it needs water the plant is all top heavy. Otherwise, you are right. I don’t use stakes.

4 Likes

There were several there. If you’re talking about the Tulsa deal.
Me and wife. JPS and wife. Tracker and friend. joheim and his wife. Oldjoints and his sidekick, Rob.

7 Likes

It was too bad more people didn’t show up. Super nice of OJ to be willing to host a meetup. It’s cool that we’ve seen one another on other occasions after that too.

8 Likes

I bet it saves on shipping :slight_smile: lol

Brought up a meet up a while ago with Doug, I am down with it would be really fun time. I really think we could get something set up

2 Likes

Thinking he is in Canada , I’m in Texas

3 Likes

I like that idea. Very nice Doug.

1 Like

a Canadian vacation would do you good jet, get out there and see the world

6 Likes

I would even go down and pick up @ColeLennon and take him on a field trip

3 Likes

:rofl: lmao

2 Likes

have to smuggle you in