(complete) BOG Blue Kush preservation run grown under a Mars FC 8000 de

Hey @DougDawson

I didn’t delete anyone but someone deleted me. And i did edit to put the flag in so i apologize for that.

HG

3 Likes

Thanks again Doug!!!

3 Likes

Hey @Heavenlygoo , I appreciate that. Folks are really going to have to learn to get their post right before saving. I have found multiple people that overwrote others and did some numbers. Had one person edit 8 times :roll_eyes: I have now spent the last 2 hours going through this mess and am taking a break for dinner. Stay tuned folks.

18 Likes

I’m in right below @chronix.
Awesome run Doug :v:t4:
Gary

6 Likes

@DougDawson, I’ve only been a member since Dec. I screwed up a WIKI 1 Time, you “scolded” me for it, LOL, but I learned my lesson. What is disheartening, is that members who have been here a LOT longer than I, still haven’t quite figured out how NOT to overwrite someone, or mess the WIKI up.
I took my scolding, and read about WIKI etiquette from the link you posted for me, and learned so I wouldn’t screw up the WIKI and overwrite others.

6 Likes

Just made it!! Phheew I’ve been looking forward to this one!! Thanks heaps for the opportunity @DougDawson and for all that you contribute to the community :pray: you’re a deadset legend :fist_right::fist_left:

3 Likes

Tl3 is full guess I’ll have to wait for the next giveaway. Good luck everyone

2 Likes

Always wanted to get something from BOG, but never got the chance to before he passed. So glade I joined overgrow!

2 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior , you are TL2. With the Regular Emeritus badge you can sign up as TL3 or TL2. It’s the same for TL3 members, they can sign up on either list.

14 Likes

Yo youngster! Followed your lead at 65! :rofl:
Thanks @DougDawson for this chance and the entertaining thread!

:call_me_hand:

7 Likes

You’re BIG TIME appreciated @DougDawson and all of the work you do for us. Wish I could help you someway and take some of the load off you.

7 Likes

There were MULTIPLE spots left… this person apparently wanted that particular number…
The number above and below it as well as at least 10 other spots lower down were open…
so not sure WHY they did it…
At least Draig woke up and went online in time to get us on there…If we would have gotten left off the list entirely, I would have really been pissed, and would have raised hell about it.
I love everybody, and I’m a really easy going prson who tries to be nice no mater what…
But I do have my limits.

9 Likes

Glad you made it or I’d of given you two my spot for all you guys do for us. @Lady.Zandra63

3 Likes

Thanks hun…I appreciate that!
Luckily-- no need!

3 Likes

Darn, I had thought I knew the rules….missed that one so I am guilty of adding a flag by going back in a second time. I am a fairly quick learner so that won’t happen again

5 Likes

I am guilty of adding flag myself. Sorry!

4 Likes

I did the flag too :crying_cat_face:

3 Likes

Uh oh…Me too… maybe THAT got me kicked off???

No, nobody has been kicked off officially, only by other members. I do have a list of folks that will be getting removed unfortunately but I will post it when I go through the remaining 100 edits. Unfortunately it’s very time consuming.

7 Likes

@Pigeonman does the tl3 mean trust level three? To be able to sign up?

1 Like