(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Beautiful plants :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :v:

1 Like

We got some “boom boom pow” going on in there, BMR plants are getting their freak on…plants are looking very healthy

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, sure been an adventure getting to this point but every day brings me more confidence in these babies doing their jobs for us.

21 Likes

@DougDawson Awesome job.

2 Likes

We’re getting to the good part! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Got you all no pics yesterday, plants fed late and 2:30 am bedtime. On a bright side, The Buggles and Seal were more entertaining than I expected.

21 Likes
2 Likes

Yup, they played that one, lol.

4 Likes

Ok so let’s update this thread, shall we. Plants are doing good. I turned that big beast around a bit and it has a bunch of dead leaves where it was against the wall so it doesn’t look great. That said the tops where I will be getting the pollen look fine. So here they are. Males are starting to drop some decent pollen so they will be in full bloom soon.

Oh and just for the heck of it I collected some pollen. Not a ton but still, I got BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen,

dance013 party-smiley-048

Was going to save this one but what the heck.
image0 (1)

So that’s where we are. I am oddly excited, lol.

62 Likes

And so you should be, so much work and waiting, trials and tribulations, and now Success, you’ve done an incredible job @DougDawson :clap::+1::green_heart:

2 Likes

That’s a great update! There’s going to be quite a bit of pollen coming off that guy!

4 Likes

Congrats dude!

2 Likes

That girl on the right in the first image looks like a Rockstar!

1 Like

43 Likes

Whoaaaaa. Now thats a mound of gold.

2 Likes

Sure is. A small mound but still, I will take it :+1:

6 Likes

The big BMR will fill a bucket all by itself…:grinning::grinning: gonna be a truck load of beans

3 Likes

Yeah, tied a rope around him last night to hold up those swelling branches :slight_smile:

6 Likes

those males are super impressive! :heart_eyes: :100:

1 Like

Thanks man, looks like I got some good plants this round, should finally work out. Can’t wait for fresh BMR beans. Being so hard to find, it will be cool to see handfuls of them.

12 Likes