(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Happy canada day @DougDawson
Beautiful view!

1 Like

I may have missed the info, but what strains are those hanging out on the deck?

1 Like

Those are Strawbba the Hut by Mephisto. Strawberry Nuggets x Skywalker is the mix.

13 Likes

Awesome result! I hope you have a relaxing holiday @DougDawson :pray:

2 Likes

All caught up, as usual what an epic journey you took us all with this seedrun brother @DougDawson ā€¦
Thanks a lot for doing thisā€¦
I wish you happy vacation brotherā€‹:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Congratulations on the great run mate! You do great work! :fire::+1::sunglasses::fire::+1::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Looks like a nice haul of chocolate mature beans! Nice job man!

3 Likes

Hey OG. So I got home last night and couldnā€™t wait to check out the hanging BMR. I shucked one full plant and part of a second one. The second one is a bit damp so I broke it up and am letting it dry some more. As I feared I got a bunch of green and white seeds, this has been a concern for a time. While that is not great, I am pretty confident now. There are plenty of good, ripe seeds in the mix. I am super stoked at this point. I am going to shuck the 80% of the second plant as well as the 3rd that is still hanging. There should be no issues covering both the Co-op and also a nice big pack of seeds for each of the folks who donated seeds to make this run possible. Watch for the sign up that will be going up soon. Have a great day OG.

79 Likes

Thatā€™s a fun seed tray! So close to getting to start the next one :laughing:

6 Likes

holy seed tray !!! looks like a few seeds !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: great as always! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Appreciate youā€™re dedication. Letting the male go so long creating a bit more work in separating the seed but such a legendary move collecting and sharing so much of the pollen. Stoked for you and the community. This is so rad. Looking for BMR was what brought me to find Overgrow again, and for that Iā€™m grateful. Much love

5 Likes

Now that I look at that tray even better, thatā€™s a fold out lap tray for watching TV while you ate isnā€™t it? From late 80s early 90s?

4 Likes

Yes it is, love my little tray.

5 Likes

Nice. I had a He-Man one. Talk about a manly man :smirk:ā€¦ Wish I still had mine!

3 Likes

What a great job on a very tough, sometimes infuriating grow. Hats off to you Doug, a lesser man would have given up. BOG would be proud.

11 Likes

Awesome work, @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

Glad everything worked out with this grow. Great job. What a adventure.

3 Likes

Epic run @DougDawson
Took a while but as I love to say.
Better late than never.
Outstanding job.:+1::+1:

4 Likes

Great run. It was a pleasure to watch from afar.
It must feel good to see another successful seed run.

4 Likes

Well done!!!

3 Likes