(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Nice harvest! Amazing work Doug! :pray: :100: :green_heart:

Also that lake view… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What an awesome sight, all those beans, incredible job again DD. I have actually been sold green and white seeds like those you metioned.

5 Likes

@Jango Did any of them germinate?

2 Likes

The white ones didnt and the green ones cracked in the water soak but no real germination😣

2 Likes

That sucks did they send you a knew pack? The messed up part is they probably knew when they packed them that they wouldn’t grow smh they should’ve sent you a new pack of they didn’t

3 Likes

I gave them another chance and bought some more and put it down to me as it was my first grow. They sent me a free pack after I complained due to another fem growing balls though.

2 Likes

It’s been said before but I’ll say it again. You did a fine thing here brother @DougDawson !
:clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4: :clap:t4:

7 Likes

Got done shucking most of the seeds yesterday, now to separate the bad ones.

69 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing any of the technique(s) you’ll use to sort the immature ones it would be much appreciated. Appreciate your efforts. Much love

6 Likes

How do you go about getting the immatures out? It would be appreciated, thanks

5 Likes

Try a slightly slanted piece of cardboard + gravity.

3 Likes

not trying to speak for Doug, how ever.

what i do is put the seeds in a bowl and do the panning for gold tech, meaning swirl the seeds around in the bowl and while doing that blow into the bowl and all the immature seeds will blow out. tilt it just a bit this will push out most of the bad seeds as well as most of the other crap that comes with de seeding.

usually takes hours to hand clean them but doing it this way like 30 minutes total for a pretty big seed haul.

just me …

23 Likes

Another fantastic job @DougDawson :clap::clap::clap:
Your lake spot looks like an amazing spot

3 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I just put them on a tray and start pushing seeds into 2 piles. I have seen some use a fan and dump seeds into a bucket. The fan blows the chaf and white seeds out of the wayb as you pour and the mature/heavier seeds drop into the bucket. This is something like @JAWS describes. @Pigeonman uses a pop bottle and vacuum to seperate and that seems to work well.

20 Likes

Oh yeah! That’s right :slight_smile:

I’m going to try the bottle deal except I dry sift it first :slight_smile:

I just put them in a bowl and gently blow while swirling the bowl like you are panning for gold, the lighter most immature seeds and left over chaff will blow out.

Edit: beaten to the punch by @jaws lol.

I stumbled on this the other day that I thought was pretty cool.

14 Likes

This is what i tell people I tell them if you know the concepts then the materials do not matter.

1 Like

Very cool post. I saved that video for later. Thanks!
If I remember right, a 9v battery can power the computer fan instead of having a larger power source like his in the video.

1 Like