5 Likes

Is this signup still open somewhere?

2 Likes

Looks like you found it!

2 Likes

@DougDawson Touchdown buddy.
You fucking šŸŖØ ā€¦ Blue moon like :crazy_face:

31 Likes

Fantastic, looks like 2 of them were delivered today and 2 are landing tomorrow. Glad they made it safely bud. Thanks for offering up seeds for the preservation. Hope you find some fire in there. :v:

12 Likes

12 Likes

Peace All. Great job @DougDawson . U have done the community a great service once again. I have a request for some of these as I was not able to make the sign up. I have been following ( as most probably have ) from the beginning of this LONG HARD JOURNEY and was just not on it in time. I read U say U will wait till the others get theirs ā€¦ but please keep me in the idea as well. Thanks :fist:t5:.

2 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson! I finally got the mailbox and picked up my seeds today. All made it safe and sound. Thanks for the card, and all the awesome updates you provided through this whole process. I am so happy to have some viable BMR seeds now! It was a blessing you came along and decided to do this project. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

No worries, I have had many requests and I ask this. Watch the thread, I will post when the Fall Box seeds have successfully made it across the border for distribution. Once that happens, I will happily deal with the folks who didnā€™t make the sign up. I just donā€™t want to start making promises or passing these out just in case the shipment getā€™s seized by customs. Currently I have enough seeds to ship a second time if needed and I donā€™t want to mess with that safety net.

Thatā€™s fantastic bud, glad they made it safely. Glad I was able to restock you with some fresh seeds. I really appreciate you donating your pack for this project. I know it was a rough one but in the end, it was a great success. BMR will continue into the future with a nice influx of fresh seeds and piles of pollen. Does my heart good to see this, especially with the germ problems I had with BMR seeds. I canā€™t help but think there was a potential to losing this line to history as time kept going by. Now itā€™s on to the next one. Sweet and Sour Cindy is her name. Going to be fun. :v:

21 Likes

Arenā€™t we all bud arenā€™t we all?! :cry:

1 Like

Unless im mistaken, I think my name got overwritten. Or i thought i signed up and didnt save? not sure either way if once everyone is taken care of if there is any overflow. Think of me :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Man broā€¦ sometimes in lifeā€¦ you look back and realize that life would not be the same without certain people in itā€¦ and I have to say my friendā€¦ you are indefinitely one of those for me buddyā€¦ youā€™re such an upstanding human beingā€¦ Iā€™m proud to know youā€¦ and learn from youā€¦ :herb: :christmas_tree: thanks for being you @DougDawson

16 Likes

Ah, thanks so much for the kind words @Terpsnpurps . Proud to know you to my friend. :v:

10 Likes

Hey @DougDawson missed this sign up if you have a spare pack of these I would be truly gratefulā€¦ if not all good Gpas is looking after us folk down under.

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey @invisible , I passed our a few.from the fem plant as it was not part of the co-op seeds. I wonā€™t pass out any of the co-op seeds until the ones I am shipping are confirmed as received. Keep an eye on this thread, I will post when they have been received and I am able to start passing out the rest. :v:

22 Likes

Thatā€™s what I am waiting for also @DougDawson, tha k you again!!

3 Likes

Well hopefully the wait will soon be over. Co-op packs ready to be shipped to USA. Once they make it, the rest will become available. :v:

55 Likes

Those look really nice.

:green_heart: :seedling:

13 Likes

Looking good but a hell of a pile of work. Thanks Doug.

11 Likes

Yeah, thereā€™s a bit to do but itā€™s a labor of love. You all are worth the work. :v:

18 Likes