(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Go out to the middle of nowhere and just toss a handful out in the wild and just walk away and never look back. BMR landrace in a few hundred thousand years.

7 Likes

Mathematics

1 Like

thats a whole lot of seed! overgrow the world with love!!! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

Does the BMR really have a 7-8 week flower time?

1 Like

Fwiw … Both Sour lifesaver phenos i grew were done in under 56. B.o.G. finished quick for me.

7 Likes

I’ve never grown any BOG. But thanks to the generous members of this community, that’s about to change. I like faster flowering plants.
Also, I’m going to be getting a little overboard with the planting. So I need a variety of finish times. That way I’m not overwhelmed when it’s time to serve my sentence.
Thanks bud. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Overgrow the world a la Doug

4 Likes

oops, lol. Looks like I missed adding the 600 to the total, 8400 it is.

13 Likes

8 Likes

Is that Matthew Lillard in SLC Punk?

1 Like

Matt yes Movie Hackers
Hack the planet

3 Likes

Oh yeah, duh!

1 Like

29 Likes

Plant open pollinated Seeds. SeedsaverBeanSaver, the right to breed your own,Hommie Grown top shelf BUds ,smoke cannabis organic,feed the Soil, all your need is biology ,beneficial micro AM fungus a part of live Roots ,overgrow the world thank youalls ,for being generous social smoke n seeds

Hey @Grownathighaltitude, @DefNSmokn, @MeowsTrapSeeds and @ottafish. Seeds are in the mail. Sending to USA tracked means I need to list a phone number. You will notice 3 of you have your local hospitals listed as your number and 1 is from the parks department.

29 Likes

@DougDawson did you throw a bunch of people up on the wiki sign up yourself? I don’t remember signing up but either way I appreciate it if you did!

2 Likes

No I did not and it’s against the co-op rules to add anyone other than yourself. People who do that will find themselves kicked off the wiki. Where are you on the list? I don’t see you unless I am just missing it somehow @ABushOfKush

3 Likes

Shoot! I was looking at your previous BOG project wiki. I’m definitely not on this one. Well never mind!

3 Likes

No worries, there will be more available. I would like to make sure the co-op seeds make it into the USA before giving out too many in case I have to cover the co-op twice.

7 Likes

Awesome. Maybe we can do a little trade when I send out the Blueberry Super Silver Haze S1 seeds I’m making. I believe you’re on that sign up.

4 Likes