(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Looks like the cover of an 70’s Rock Album…Play in a “Hair Band”??? @DougDawson

3 Likes

It really is cool brother. I am a licensed medical grower so I am good for 25 plants. Well technically 29. I post as I will, I have had my share of shit from Johnny Law over weed but that’s all in the past. It’s really great to be able to do it legal and not worry.

12 Likes

The posters like Karate moves or something?

2 Likes

I spent a decade and a half providing security and moving crews to antique shows and one of the promotors called us the Kiss Reunion Tour, lol.

5 Likes

That’s First Blood, Rambo 2 and Rambo 3, lol.

5 Likes

White Snake more like

3 Likes

You ND i WOULD GET ALONG mR. d! OOOPS, stoned, figure it out, lol!

2 Likes

AH, copter should have told me that in the one poster.!

2 Likes

Do we have a retired rock singer from the 70’s on our board? It looks like it. Rush? No, Queen! No wait! Lynyrd Skynyrd! Maybe a roadie? Yeah. You HAD to be a roadie! You have the skills AND can find the Dank! Roadie you were. :wink:

3 Likes

LMAO…LMAO…

But i miust admit i liked em too…back in the day…one was bad ass at the time

2 Likes

This is my Kung Fu poster @Jetdro It’s beside my basement tent.

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s my favorite. I have walked through that town and over that bridge. Hope BC.

2 Likes

lol…lol…lol…was into martial arts as a kid. Was a bad kid, Dad put me in Judo at the YMCA, lol. Instructor was just in from Korea, he was a TRIP!!! Great 4 or five years i saw him . After college i fought PKA for 9 months, till i got knocked out of the ring by a REAL badass, lol, and went back to growing, lol!

Do not know that poster…the one with whjat???

4 Likes

No…did you go just over it and then into the woods, where Rambo went???

2 Likes

You must have liked Billy Jack then??? That was like 7th or 8th grade i think. First Movie badass using his feet

3 Likes

Yeah, where the sheriff kicked him out of town. I was out there and figured, what the fuck. Saw that movie 100 times on VHS, lol.

That is from the 70’s from the tv series Kung Fu with David Carradine. They had a few movies as well and made a second series in the 90’s. Good old Kwai Chang Kaine.

4 Likes

OF COURSE i watched Kunf Fu…didnt realize that was D.C .

Didnt care much for it, was trsained by a true master, everything D.C. did was pretty poor to be honest. I just couldnt watch it without going…NO WAY, did you see that bullshit…lol

2 Likes

Yeah, realistic it was not, lol.

2 Likes

You live in Canada huh? You ever slink down to the states?

2 Likes

Went to Disney Land when I was very young :slight_smile: Tried again when I was 16, Um…didn’t make it across the border at Detroit. Long story short, I was my own country for about an hour.

5 Likes