(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Yes sir, and I can start the fire by rubbing 2 sticks together :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Prove itā€¦ :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

He has a video of it actually! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Damn it, ā€¦should of knownā€¦he has his shit togetherā€¦

4 Likes

K

26 Likes

THATS about as fast and efficent as i have ever seen. BAD ASS MAN!! I have tried that, ended up with bloody, cold hands, lol

That was you, correct???

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome :clap:
How high were you when you did this? cause I feel like Iā€™d get all the materials together, sit down to have a leg and then just end up staring at said materials lol

6 Likes

Yes that is me. I practice yearly and have good kits built up through the years. That kit I was using is very efficient. Being up here in Canada and having some cold temps in winter itā€™s one of many skills I practice. Primitive living skills are fun and useful IMO. There were a few times when I was younger I almost froze to death, a point came where I swore I would never be cold again. I think too many have lost the skills that kept our ancestors alive and itā€™s a real shame.

19 Likes

LOL, thatā€™s my cottage so I would say pretty high. My boss called bullshit when I told him I could do that so I made a quick video. Lazy tinder bundle but hey, why go foraging, that doesnā€™t need practice, lol.

5 Likes

You look nothing like your avatar. False advertising! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

@DougDawson could be on running wild with Bearr Gryls

3 Likes

Really cool. I am an outdoorsman too, when work allows it. What else is COOL is yā€™all in legal ass land can grow our herb, and post pics of yourselves, and just chill. Gotta be so damn nice! One century my backass state will legalize. When it does, Iā€™m going Mendo Boyā€™s in my backyard , lol!!!

5 Likes

Just donā€™t show up on Naked and Afraidā€™ lol
Iā€™d never be the same

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson

Do Naked and Afraid!

4 Likes

yeah, he prob could teach those posers a thing or two

4 Likes

I used to.

19 Likes

Although that video was just before Covid when everything shut down, these days itā€™s more like this at 50.

20 Likes

LOL, rule number one, cover your junk in the wilderness :rofl: Bugs are cruel.

13 Likes

Very cool video! Much respect.

2 Likes

Hell yeah @DougDawson !
Such a useful skill to have!

2 Likes