(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

5 Likes

Oh shit, that is too funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I heard Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas to bed and the boogie man checks under his bed for Chuck at night.

If you look up his record he was legit as fuck. I canā€™t remember it but it was impressive.

What a missed opportunity. Should have gone with Chuck Can Do.

7 Likes

Yeah, legit bad ass.

4 Likes

Let me tell youā€¦HE IS FOR REAL 150 fucking percent BAD ASS !!! No bull, no stories, i would run and cry if i had to face him in a street fight. His hands(20 years ago or whenever it was we did it, look up the Movie SideKicks, one boss financed, was during or just after filming we did it) HURT when he hit me. They are little and tight, and the power was pretty amazing. I fought 185/205 classā€™s, NEVER was hit like he hit me.
Burned after he hit me to the body,. He was also lightning fast with his feet. Id watch his hips, instant i saw it coming i moved, he hit me EVERY time , i never avoided one. His forearms are like , or were, steel rods covered in moose hair, lol. He can comb and part his arm hair, lol.

I KNEW i was gonna knock his little ass down . I knew it! Was no doubt, i lost 35oo bucks betting on that .
Within 15 seconds of touch hands, i knew i was so far out classed i only then wanted to survive 2 rounds. He LET MEā€¦lol!!!

10 Likes

Man just imagine how tough bruce Lee had to be to kick chucks ass!?!

3 Likes

Youā€™re so lucky he wasnā€™t an asshole that wanted to make a point by not allowing you to finish the second round. I wonder how you would have done against Jean Claude van Damme?
Seagal tried to call him out back a while. Steven said ā€œHeā€™s a good dancer that lies about his martial arts backgroundā€.
Iā€™d have given $1.25 to see you kick the crap out of that wiener @Jetdro .
:laughing:

4 Likes

Jean Claude is an Olympian not a fighter lol

3 Likes

I wonder whoā€™s the bestā€¦ like for realā€¦ out of all fighters everā€¦ who would be the top dog if pitted against each other? Iā€™d say my guess is ip man lol

1 Like

Not a fair question @Terpsnpurps. Weight class has much to do with it.

3 Likes

Ahhh trueā€¦ but letā€™s say in each classā€¦ letā€™s start with heavyweightsā€¦ my bet would be ali @DougDawson

2 Likes

Nurmogomedov or however you spell it.

3 Likes

Then againā€¦ is we really get into itā€¦ the best is most likely NOT discovered ā€¦

3 Likes

Segall is a 100% farce and JOKEā€¦id take anyone over him in a fight.

2 Likes

Ikito is a sweet style though!!! Love itā€¦ lots of tiny rules and movements etcā€¦ kind of a pain

1 Like

I donā€™t know, maybe. I was partial to Sugar Ray Robinson :slight_smile: He dominated over 4 weight classes in his career. Sure he didnā€™t make it to heavyweight but his record was 202/175 with 108 koā€™s. Ali was 72/69 with 55 koā€™s. Itā€™s debatable. I was actually always a fan of Rocky Marciano, he was 49/49.

5 Likes

Chuck was cool. The whole boat ride he was asking me:

Hows your left shin man???

Hows your right ankle man???

Sorry about that hugeā€¦chuckleā€¦ welt on your arm man!

We both laughed about it for 2 hours.

I asked him if he went 100 % he said he hit me 100% but
DID NOT give 100%. He told me i hit like a little girl and he wasnt worried so he figured he would give me what i wanted and go the full 6 minutes.

I said you assholeā€¦your just fucking with meā€¦he cracked that gigantic Chuck smile, slowed the boat, leaned over , smiled in my faceā€¦saidā€¦YEAH, you hit like a girl!!!

He was pretty cool

8 Likes

Always a fan of rockyā€¦ thatā€™s a good point

2 Likes

Khabib Nurmagomedov def one of the best ever.

4 Likes

Haha thatā€™s friggin awesome @Jetdro ā€¦ heā€™s a humble man despite the joking Iā€™m sure lol

2 Likes