(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Only 12 hours and 80 posts late! You really know how to get the party started!

I know you will do even better than your last bog runs. Which is kinda scary to think about…

:crossed_fingers:
:eyes:
:robot:

11 Likes

Thanks bud, I am going to try, fingers crossed :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So glad you got your hands on a pack of these, BOGDawson is at it again!

10 Likes

Good luck Doug! Gonna park ol’ melba toast over here in the back lot and watch the show :v:t2::v:t2:

9 Likes

Glad to have you along brother.

4 Likes

Glad you told me about this cuz lol or I’d missed out for sure! I’m parked over on the side to watch, and look forward to a grand show by you! Good growing vibes in the air to ya

12 Likes

Somehow I missed out on some of the other BOG runs, going to watch this one so I do not miss it. Go Doug!

6 Likes

Thanks my friend, glad to have you along.

Welcome @bunny , good to see you here.

3 Likes

Best of luck on the run amigo!

7 Likes

And it doesn’t stop!!! Thanks Doug for doing that :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Posted this in the wrong dang thread: “I’ve been trying to like everything on this thread, but the comments are coming quicker than I can gain likes again. Super excited for you @DougDawson! Go Doug Go!!”

12 Likes

Much luck @DougDawson !

5 Likes

Coming along for this ride!

4 Likes

If this turns out anything like your last run it’s gonna be a great show to watch…:popcorn:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Hey there OG. So I have taken the seeds out of their soak and put them in paper towel vertically hanging it. Each seed placed on the paper towel was pointing down and then the paper towel was placed in a baggie and hung in my empty tent to germinate.

53 Likes

Come on you little Blue Moon pebblitas and pebblitos…you can do it!

12 Likes

Going to try this next time out. Thanks for passing it on, Doug.

13 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:!!!
This thread already wiped out my likes, so :heart:

16 Likes

good luck on another great BOG run @DougDawson!

10 Likes