(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

@LegsMahoney I second your idea. The chems to do it are cheap and whats the harm trying on a clone.

2 Likes

BMR still moving along, it’s lonely but it’s keeping it’s spirits up. Thankfully it’s got its step brothers and sisters to keep it company.

46 Likes

What’s that bigger one to the right?

2 Likes

All others in the tent are Blue Kush @ShiskaberrySavior. BMR is the biggest in the back left position.

36 Likes

Im gonna go out on a limb and and say its gonna be a happy healthy girl blue moon rocks, fingers crossed :green_heart:

7 Likes

Well that little plant is starting to look like something now. I Think I will move it to another tent and top it soon.

54 Likes

It’s loving life.

7 Likes

This shot is beautiful. It looks so healthy!

28 Likes

@DougDawson those fan leafs. Dam! Looking great my man.

Grundle

5 Likes

Miss BMR is gonna get a haircut… gonna get wide. Styling and profiling
giphy

10 Likes

Dude it actually looks blue too, crazy.

7 Likes

Do you think that blue hue is any type of indicator? Cause I’ve had a few cultivars that do that.

HG

6 Likes

My best answer to that is I don’t know :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I like to think that it just means some frost is in the future lol

5 Likes

Isnt that an indica trait?

2 Likes

Quick research:

" One explanation is cutin in leaves , which gives them the bluish-silvery appearance. Another is delayed greening, which can happen in many types of plants. Plants don’t have a truly blue pigment but can generate it through reflection and light wave absorption, so blue foliage is possible but it isn’t common"

" Cutin and suberin are polyesters that occur in vascular plants. Cutin composes the macromolecular frame of the plant cuticle in which the low molecular waxes and fats are embedded . Together, they form the cuticle. The cuticle covers the epidermis and protects the surface of plants against desiccation by the atmosphere."

So much like one of my favourite gemstones (OPAL) the colour we are all seeing is due to light refraction.

13 Likes

Thanks my friend i could have done a google search but like the mystery lol

6 Likes

And it’s The Dark Side of the Moon that makes it happen

5 Likes

Did someone just mention the greatest band in the history of music, PINK FLOYD?

6 Likes

One of @BigMike55 , its a very short list :wink:

4 Likes