(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Yes my learned friend, the best contemporary rock band in the known universe, shine on you crazy diamond.

5 Likes

That blue is beautiful. Very nice looking plant!
I wonder if itā€™ll stay that way or green up as it ages. Either way, its gorgeous. Awesome work @DougDawson

2 Likes

Noā€¦ I didnā€™t see any mention of Grand Funk Railroad. Did anybody else?

5 Likes

Or Queen, or The Eagles.

8 Likes

Nope, didnā€™t see any ac/dc either

4 Likes

Definitely Doug. lol
There are a few that I could put at the top of the list depending on my mood that day. lol
The Seldom Scene is my go too for bluegrass and who could forget the Ozark Mountain Daredevils.
I love being eclectic. It keeps me from getting bored listening to music.

3 Likes

The doors!!!

3 Likes

I COULD have chosen any-old prism/rainbow gif.

BUT I DIDNā€™T.

4 Likes

Come over to one of my other talkie threads then! Both have Mysteries unbound!!

3 Likes

Im just gonna throw Steppenwolf out there as one of my favorites. Pink Floyd is my top pick. After seeing them in a stadium, I have never experienced a better concert. The sounds surrounded you at the same time it would seem to circle around the whole place. Really awesome. Keeping on topic, that top shot is freaking beautiful.

1 Like

Solitary Blue Moon Rocks still kicking along and looking good.

43 Likes

Man, I just love her hue!

6 Likes

What an awesome looking plant!!!

6 Likes

:pray: Dear Godā€¦ā€¦ please bless us with a girlā€¦

12 Likes

Looks so good I might have to ask for a couple clones!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this, I have found a few songs that I always enjoyed but never knew who the artists were! This is great music, Mobilly.
:musical_score::musical_note::notes::man_dancing:
:v:

1 Like

Glad to bro. I have music playing almost all the time here. You never know what I might be listening to at any given time. I grew up on mountain music but dad loved classical musicā€¦ I cut my teeth playing in an old one room church so I gained a love for Gospel. Really I listen to about anything thatā€™s in tune. lol

1 Like

BOG mentions once he started sourizing everything that the sour bubble hybrids soon became his favorites. He talked so highly of the Blue Kush and I canā€™t help but think that your lone BMR would be a great candidate for a BMR x Blue Kush, backcrossing to the BMR to lessen the sour component and at the same time improve it a bit too by selecting a preferred mix. I think BOG would think thatā€™s pretty cool. Still hoping for another authentic BMR drop eventually! Much love

13 Likes

Just a quick update on the sole surviving BMR. It is looking pretty good IMO.

51 Likes

Doug, thatā€™s a beauty of a plant!

5 Likes