(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

You have more then 1 BMR plant growing yeah?

2 Likes

Damit ugh, gues not.

2 Likes

No bro, that’s the only one I could get to grow and it was a dam struggle. Was a sickly slow plant from the start. Took many weeks to get it to look like a decent 2 week old. I do have 6 more BMR seeds now though. I will work it out, one way or another it won’t go to waste. Now that it is strong I should have no issues getting clones.

8 Likes

I remember your struggles ,(
Clone that plant IF it’s male, Grow & collect pollen. Pop More of the BMRs find your Gem Fem and its off to the races.

4 Likes

Doug, If it comes out that it is male, you might offer a few cuttings to any Northerner who might want to grow it out for pollen… :thinking:

8 Likes

Me, share, hahahahahahahahahahaha. I have thought about it. I offered up a couple nice Grape Punch males when I did my Sour Bubble run but sadly got no takers. We shall see how it goes. One way or another I will keep the plant around.

7 Likes

BMR sure is not cooperating at all, this strain has been a problem child from the get go… just crazy

2 Likes

Just in case anyone had forgotten about them the Grizzly Grape X Crème de la Chem (both Mephisto) from @BasementBeans are being trimmed now. They turned out pretty good actually, here are a couple buds off one of them.

45 Likes

Nice job! Those are gonna have some great bag appeal!

4 Likes

looks like some sticky icky for sure

3 Likes

Are these the autos you popped around the time you began the BMR journey? They look nice!

3 Likes

Looks like some solid rocks nice trim job Doug

2 Likes

Those look tasty!

2 Likes

Still nothing definitive on the BMR so I will let it just keep trucking along for now. Think I will move it to another tent. Finished taking down the autos and have 2 left to trim so 2 of my tents are empty.

27 Likes

Lets not jump to conclusions, lol I’m still holding out hope my friend.:crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

No conclusions being jumped too, like I said, nothing definitive. I found what looks to be signs of a male but certainly not what I am hoping for. Either way will start cloning it soon. If it is a female then great, if not I will keep some clones and kill the think so it doesn’t hurt the Blue Kush. That plant will still prove useful one way or another.

11 Likes

Just a quick update, half a plant left to trim but tired of it. Will deal with it tomorrow. Gotta say thanks again for the seeds @BasementBeans , looks like I will get a few joints out of them in the end.

52 Likes

:laughing:

Depending on the size of the joints, could be only 1 or 2 :crazy_face:

13 Likes

LOL, yeah brother, I gave up on joints like that many years ago. Smaller heaters make for a better high :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Looks excellent nice trimming.

10 Likes