(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Still no envelopes landed in Canada yet but I hope that they start landing that BMR is looking good :+1:t2:… Going bonkers with the mail but I just gotta take it day to day but hopefully some friends soon

2 Likes

Thanks guys. I have to admit it did turn out to be a beautiful plant.

12 Likes

You can say that again Doug! If you make fem beans I want to be up near the front of the line. LOL

5 Likes

When are you gonna to top it Doug, and clone the top?

2 Likes

Certainly big enough to know sex

What is it ???

2 Likes

Damn that thing is beautiful!

1 Like

LOL, to be honest my back has been screwing with me for a couple weeks and I have been to lazy to get into the back of the tent and see. I will check it when I feed them tomorrow and get back to you.

14 Likes

That BMR is a looker. Very nice plant. The colors are outstanding.

2 Likes

So I took some closeups of the BMR and I am getting the sad feeling we have ourselves a male. I could be wrong.

This pic makes me think female though :thinking:

26 Likes

@DougDawson I’d say wait it out a little more. To be 100% sure. At this point could be male or fat calex.

10 Likes

Absolutely, not making any rash decisions. It will show 100% and there will be no doubt in the end. I am leaning towards male but I am certainly hoping I am wrong.

13 Likes

Looks male to these old eyes .

9 Likes

Sadly I tend to agree. That will be a real shame. I was hoping to clone the shit out of a female but the male will be a problem. Don’t want to contaminate the Blue Kush plants.

10 Likes

It also looks like a male to me… :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Yep, I’d say that’s a male. The best looking plants in veg invariably are, so I didn’t have my hopes up too much.

3 Likes

I know it’s not the same, but I’ve started a few clones of my feminized Blackberry Moonrocks and I could send you one when it’s rooted if it would provide any consolation.

12 Likes

I appreciate that bud but it’s not necessary. The Blue Kush will give me a good dose of BMR. It’s BMR X Sour Bubble.

9 Likes

I’ll pray for your Blue Moon Rock to be female. I read through this whole thread and I felt like posting the meme of the judge from Caddyshack this morning "well, we’re waiting " this morning to hear news of your baby’s gender reveal.

Thoughts and prayers. It’s been a Rollercoaster ride reading about your quest to resurrect this strain. It hurt me to read of all those seeds that wouldn’t start and the joy to see one grow into a plant almost ready to announce its gender.

So, as this is your holy grail, wouldn’t it make sense to save pollen if it’s male if you find more BOG moonrock seeds?

2 Likes

It’s in a tent with 14 Blue Kush. While Blue Kush is a BMR cross I don’t want to corrupt that grow. When I did my PPP run it was in my grow room 2 floors away from my basement tent. Those plants ended up with some seeds in my basement. With another male could I really say for certain that I have a Blue Kush F2 or is the seed a Blue Kush back crossed to BMR. There is my problem. If the Blue Kush was not already going I would definitely milk that thing for all it’s worth. If I have to kill it I will likely take clones for future pollen collection that will not endanger another grow.

14 Likes

Very smart.

4 Likes