(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Damn that’s a hell of an auto 12 feet!

2 Likes

Damn! Inquiring minds want to know :grin:

4 Likes

Brother this is some Matrix shit. Look at the last post I made before I came to this thread:

2 Likes

oh believe me hun…we are!!!
Just trying to figure out the where/when…
The National weather service updated our frost date-- so will be end of May this year!!
1stfrostfor fall expected 1st-2nd week in October… that gives us 20 weeks!!

Now to scope-out and prep sites…

8 Likes

I don’t want to over run this fine thread with talk about my Autos… but be glad to have you pop over to my Auto thread and answer any questions regarding my Miss Piggy strain… and I have found a very experienced guy here to reproduce her for sharing… Repins has her or will soon… thanks buddy.

4 Likes

Draig… took a few shots you put up of that beautiful Orange Grove male…

He has a lot of the traits I look for in a male so kudos… shows early trichome production on the calyx’s and excellent coloration… He’s gonna do awesome things you 2… thanks for all you share…

Cleaned up the photos a bit

And why do they call them Nanners… let’s take a closer look.

35 Likes

No hun… the CS is not blooming yet! That is the Orange Grove!! That’s why we didn’t post it here! Thats a different thread where Draig was offering you pollen! LOL!
:rofl:

6 Likes

And again, Carty feels stupid… I was so wondering why he did not post it up here… but hey, I cleaned up the photos. I did that right… and yes on the pollen.
I’d like to find 1 or 2 to hit a bunch of stuff with I’ll be running here soon… I just flipped my 2wk old plants so have plenty of time… was sending that Blue Kush also…
Sowwy

9 Likes

No fair changing your post AFTER I replied to ya!
My memory sucks— but it’s not THAT bad!! LMAO!!

6 Likes

That’s ok… we know…
Luvs ya anyway!

2 Likes

QUICKIE UPDATE!
NOT a great photo-- having lighting/flash issues with the reflective surface…
BUT: wanted to show how fast these are growing!
This is now day 3 of 12/12–
Will be separating out the boys soon- to give the ladies some room, and keep the rest of the plants in that part of the house safe from pollen.
The Boys go upstairs with Draig in his grow tent in our bedroom. :+1: :wink:

34 Likes

They’re shooting for the stars now! Outta likes :heart: :heart_decoration: :heart:

3 Likes

Damn ! I’m outa likes as well today. Feels like I only get like 10 of em :joy:

But your tent is gonna be real full soon haha

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to the jungle! Looking great @Lady.Zandra63!! They’re raging!

4 Likes

Hahaha, don’t sweat it bro. Yes we’ll be sending you some Blue Kush pollen, that I won from Doug D and our Orange Grove male. We also collected some pollen from your Long Bottom Leaf F2, that you recieved straight from Loran’s F1’s that he sent you. I’ll find those pics of him too. I was waiting on somthing but, if you need the pollen now we can send you that out first, my brother. I’ll try to have Lady Z get it out ASAP. I’m sure you’ll want to hit them around the 3rd week of flowering mark. So you’ll have it on hand when you’re ready.

The Celtic Stone was flipped Monday so, it won’t be too long now, partner, My best guess is we have 3 boy’s and 5 girls. I could live with that. Still waiting on a few that hasn’t shown sex yet. But there will be CS seeds for the OG community!

Edited because I’m an idiot :crazy_face:

14 Likes

Is it Sour Bubble or Blue Kush :thinking:

3 Likes

Doug, It is Blue Kush! Thanks for pointing that out! Damn it! I don’t know why I keep getting the two confused, lmao.

Carty, you’re not alone I feel stupid now hahaha

5 Likes

Lol, had to check brother because I sent out a ton of Sour Bubble pollen, lol.

4 Likes

I had too look again lol. The Sour Bubble pollen I missed out ATT , lol. I am excited to use the Blue Kush on a few projects. What I did receive from you was Sour Bubble seeds (many thanks BTW) and I was thinking of growing them out and using them in some crosses. It might make more sense if I to mistook SB for BOG Bubble or Sour Strawberry, lol .

5 Likes

Hey bud… nah, I can wait. Actually trying to rein myself in a bit… I had to buy a journal as I have a few different projects going on atm and I get confused easily.
these days…

11 Likes