(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

One word Spreadsheets bro…spreadsheets, lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I have many documents I created in Mircrosoft Word and Exel that stay categorized in a binder.
Yes, I’m a tad OCD. But it’s a great way to keep track of things, aswell as reference back when u need it. :+1:

5 Likes

HEY OG!!!
A Quick Update!

THEY ARE BLOOMING!!!

There are 4 confirmed males and 4 females!!!
"Myrtle’ will DEFINITELY be our ‘Queen Mother’…as she is already covered ‘‘head-to-toe’’ in calyx’s! And one Male definitely stands out-- a shrub of a man with lusters after only 3 days of 12/12!!
His 3 bro’s are developing nicely- but seem a bit shy to start…
They will all be moved to their own digs tomorrow!!

Photo’s to come!!! :relaxed: :+1:

28 Likes

That’s great news! It always feels so good once you can sex them. Hope you have an awesome grow.

4 Likes

I’ve been described this way more than a few times….

6 Likes

And let me guess, a bit long in the tooth… muwahaha.

Epic… don’t think things could of worked out much better huh? 4ea. and this is just our first attempt… I just found 20 more seeds. Going thru some old boxes and ran across some stashed seeds of CS and Wardawg from 2016… ha.

Cannot wait for next update… thanks for all your doing

10 Likes

Thanks bro! Yes the worry that they could have been all males or females or just one female etc. Is gone. There should be more than enough seeds for the 150 packs needed to fulfill the run makes me happy!

9 Likes

No doubt about it my brother! Even split.
Nice find with those other CS beans and the Wardawg you made!

4 Likes

PHOTO UPDATE!! :+1: :smiley: :+1:

The Boys are being moved to ‘The Man Cave’ in our room as soon as the tent has dried after being scrubbed earlier.
We have 4 Boys, 4 Girls… and a definite ‘front-runner’ of each…

Remember ‘Myrtle’?
She grew and presexed faster than any of the other plants… her male counterpart ‘Spike’ is putting out more buds than his Bro’s… and has the same growth structure as Myrtle-- pretty sure they are both the DD phenom…
SO happy with this grow!
(edit: These were just trimmed-out to remove non-productive suckers and lower growth!)

1st boy in the bunch is '‘Spike’'

AND THE LADIES You can tell which one is Myrtle!

38 Likes

Looking great! Love that structure, and the long spread out leaflets on Myrtle are gorgeous!

3 Likes

I forget how beautiful the CS gets with her dark green almost purpling edges leaf
Her structure was one of the things I always loved about her. Deadvet sure had a great eye for breeding.

Looks to me that your going to do him proud in preserving it…

10 Likes

Thanks hun…just wish he knew/saw it… kinda miss several of the ‘Celtic Crew’…but I know there was a big falling-out among several of them… too bad… they were great guys to us… So sad when business comes between friends.

12 Likes

Likewise, bro! Deadvet had mad skills! We have a couple boys up here that are having the Italian seasoning and cheese.smell on the stem rub, this one I believe I remember. The other musk and citrus with a faint cat piss smell… Very nice.

10 Likes

Yeah buddy, we used to call that one the Spaghetti Pheno… it does look like one of them is showing a bit of the dd pheno… I believe #3, her favy… I have one that is full on doggie dik pheno… very rare. wanna see it.

11 Likes

Yes. Yes I do!

2 Likes

Hahaha you crack me up bro!!

3 Likes

Yep, brother, that’s what I remember. We.both have sinus problems so, we had our daughter take a whiff. That was her description and was my first thought that, it was it sounded like they were Spaghetti phenos!

6 Likes

Here’s a quick update on the boys that are bunking upstairs in their 2x4 Man Cave. Some interesting scents the two shortest are definitely Spaghetti sauce phenos and smells like Italian seasonings and cheese

Spaghetti phenos are both in the front. The two taller males in the back have a musky pine smell almost a hint of Cat piss but not strong.

The last one isn’t in the photo. We ended up with 5 males and 3 females, and nowhere to put this other boy. One of the short fat Spaghetti phenos was very slow to show.
So Lady Zandra put together an old small greenhouse for this particular male. It’s bigger and faster blooming but has very little distinguishing smells. Make no mistake, this will be an open pollination run , but ran out of room for this bigger boy.

32 Likes

Looking very healthy. Looking forward to seeing the offspring! Or shall we call them meatballs? :spaghetti:

5 Likes

Make mine spicy with extra cheese please!

7 Likes

those boys are lookin like happy campers

4 Likes