(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

The stanky campers.

4 Likes

PHOTO UPDATE!!

the Ladies are really blooming! Just a quick postto show-off the flowers!

PLANT #1-’‘Myrtle’ the DD Pheno

#2 XMAS TREE PHENO

#3 SPAGHETTI PHENO

41 Likes

I like the look of “Myrtle”! They are all coming along really nicely!

6 Likes

Beautiful plants, they look so happy and healthy. Can’t wait to see them stack up the colas.

4 Likes

Agreed completely. Was just admiring the structure and thinking, “Those are going to stack beautifully.” They all look great, but the spaghetti-pheno is fascinating.

4 Likes

Looking fabulous @Lady.Zandra63 & @Draig
Looks like it’s going to be tasty!!!

5 Likes

Thanks @ChongoBongo and @HumblePie420 The boys are upstairs and under 3-100W LED’s in the 2x4 and are nearly ready.

Thanks @ix3u buddy! I think Myrtle is a nice looker too. She’s a nice lime/ Pine/cat piss scent. actually quite nice!

@FirstCavApache64 Thanks bro! I’m hoping they stack up and fill with some nice healthy seeds!

@Longtooth Thanks my friend! I’m really enjoying the smell and structure of this one. We may keep some pollen from the short stout male Spaghetti pheno to hit a branch or perhaps take clones for later selections.

The girls went 12/12 on Easter on 4/9 and all were blooming by the 12th so its been about 2 weeks now.
We’re going to give the lady’s another week before we hit them with pollen.

@Kgrim hey brother! I appreciate the kind words! I hope they taste as good as they’re smelling. We plan on making some Bubble Hash and Rosin after we harvest the seeds. Will definitely have samples for you once you get out our way!

15 Likes

Quick note:
These plants are all organic!
They are in Happy Frog soil with Espima Bloom-Tone, Pappa’s Perfect Poop and watered weekly with Buddha Bloom Terpin Tea or Super Cal-Mag if/when needed.
:relaxed::green_heart:

15 Likes

I’m really looking forward to having a chance at some of these. Michigan grown! Organic! The genetics! Love following along with the updates :grinning:

3 Likes

That is very cool!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Spaghetti pheno is going to be the yielding plant in a few weeks and everyone is just gonna fall more in love with here… then, suddenly, out of nowhere comes… (drum roll). The DD pheno. It gets so impressive when the entire 4ft dd fills in and becomes a big long bud as thick as a coke can…

The offspring of her, and especially by the looks of the donating males, can get a dd pheno as big as 9ft… The average was about 6ft. The only issue we had with the dd pheno was cloning her was more difficult then the others by far.

I also have about 50 seeds of GOJI x Celtic Stone F4…

Your doing this project so proud you guys… our love for this plant goes back many years and it’s just incredible we are able to preserve her and offer her back to the OG community. Keep rocking it DLZ…

Hey Draig… I found you the coolest Avatar written in Celtic
Draig Logos

19 Likes

Us too! LOL!
Been a long while since we grew the Celtic Stone-- and we recently '‘tuned-in’ the gromix …and gotta say, def. loving it!

1 Like

Thanks!
So silly that I spent so much time and $$ and a slew of nutes to use in the Pro mix-- and had to ‘tweak’ each plant…but because it’s what we’d been usyng, and had available-- we stuck with it.
Then decided to go '‘old school’ with basically what we started growing in… never should have switched!
We WILL be doing some hydro this summer- but not a lot. Love my hydro- but because of the location of our grow- it’s pretty labor intensive…at least fo these old bones!

7 Likes

Wow they are looking beautiful.

2 Likes

You got that right!
Both Myrtle(DD pheno) and the Spaghetti pheno are blooming like crazy!
Both are gonna have HUGE yields at this rate!
The Xmas tree is nothing to sneeze at-- but unless she is a '‘late bloomer’ shwill have a significantly lower yield than her sisters.
:green_heart: :relaxed:

7 Likes

Thanks!! These genetics are really great to work with!

3 Likes

Thanks, my brother! I remember the DD pheno and hoping this one does the same. We’re both happy that there is going to be a good representation of the strain. We may try cloning now or possibly after a reveg to test them.

When you handed these off to us, it was a no-brainer that it had to be preserved. Like you said, our love for this plant goes back many years,19 or 20 something. I’m glad we have a chance to share it with the OG family.

Thanks, my good friend, for your major contributions in making this happen!

I really dig the awesome avatar! Thanks, bro!!

6 Likes

Thanks @Ghgrower for following along! the fun is just beginning. Generally we prefer our seeded plants to be grown organically.

5 Likes

Hey there @420noob So far so good. Thanks for the compliment and stopping in!!

1 Like

I just used pro mix for the first time and I am dumping out as the plants mature! Back to coot mix.

6 Likes