(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Until recently…it was all we could get here, except Miracle Grow, Ocean Forest or M3 (which we LOVE BTW- just cant afford it for more than a couple plants at a time)

8 Likes

I bet, I only have to purchase 1 bag at a time usually as it does an entire grow from 1gal pots to up potting into 2gal felt pots. by the time I’ve done 8 in the 1gal and 4 in 2gal I’ve used up 1.5cu ft. I tried the big bales before… after I quit for 4yrs and come back, I went full organic and bought a Roots Organics grow kit with soil and foods… fell in love.
Only 3 soils I’ll use now… Roots Organics, FoxFarm Coco Loco or FoxFarm Strawberry Fields a mushroom compost I’ve actually had grow toad stools in if kept to wet…

Organic grown weed to me is lip smacking good… no harsh salts, very little pushing of the plant with foods but instead counting on good genetics and proper watering techniques… the weed just taste better and burns cleaner

13 Likes

Fully agree

3 Likes

Definitely!! I DO love my hydro grows if we need something fast…but nothing beats organics!

2 Likes

Want to find out how much harsh stuff that can be absorbed by your plant… next time you remove a lower branch to improve air flow… pop it into the microwave at defrost 2 for 2min. If the plant has absorbed metals you’ll know it adn the stem may even catch fire… sparks will fly… these are metals in the foods and water system taken up by the plant during waterings…

and that’s it for todays gossip

12 Likes

IT’S OFFICIAL!!!
On 5/1/23 at approximately 9p.m…
The 3 Celtic Stone Females Got pollenated!
Will be doing it at least two more times to ensure LOTS of seeds!!!

Below are photos-- these gals REALLY bloom FAST!
This is day 21 of bloom!!!

BUSH PHENOM

**XMAS TREE PHENOM **

DD PHENOM

54 Likes

Love this idea. Go raibh mile maith agat for doing this

6 Likes

Woohoo! I got a sneak peak of this update :rofl: and I have to say, they are looking great!

Love the look of the DD!

5 Likes

You ok buddy?

7 Likes

Ah just tying into the Celtic theme. It’s how you say thank you in Irish gaelic

10 Likes

Gotcha… Makes more sense now as opposed to what I was thinking

7 Likes

Here’s the boys dorm room, upstairs with me.

If all goes as planned, another 6 more weeks should do it!

35 Likes

Looks like yummy popcorn on the plants!

3 Likes

tá fáilte romhat! I love the spirit! It’s been fun! Lady Z has done a great job!!

7 Likes

Wow those different pheno types are very obvious now!!

4 Likes

Thanks sweety…definitely a joint effort!! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Definitely… love the DD pheno😍

4 Likes

Looking so good @Lady.Zandra63 !
Absolutely stoked for this visit to yesteryear!

3 Likes

Celtic Stone was mostly indica. Or are a hybrid?
Or mostly sativa?
Somebody give me a light
@Lady.Zandra63

3 Likes

Looks mostly “indica” to me @hollysun91

3 Likes