Let em grow gallery, outdoor '24

Had to build these cages out of chicken wire or the rabbits would be chomping on em

These are just coming out of transplant shock . Hopefully they will get huge results!

20 Likes

These are 2 clones of banana og kush and a Rosetta '78 from a seed found in a dispensary bag my mother had purchased as soon as she found it we germinated it .

5 Likes

garden weeds.

15 Likes

Those this years plants? Very nice are they auto’s and are them earth boxes I see?

8 Likes

Yeah finally I found a thread where I can throw in my greens :star_struck:

Happy season all together :innocent:

M39 F3 2/6 Females in this corner. It’s more or less the best place I got :wink:

They are ready for summer after a really cold period last 4 weeks.

8 Likes

My secret garden last month. It has twice as many plants now. All females.

10 Likes

Double grape auto fems…

7 Likes

check out my summer grow here

9 Likes

Bay Breeze #2

8 Likes

Same old window sill boxes i’ve been using for years to grow basil.

We just had a storm last night, and I go outside and fine SNAILS all over every plant in those boxes. YUCk. what a mess that was cleaning that stuff off at 9pm, soaked. things would’ve chewed them all up by morning.

Holy fan leaves batman!. Nice, is that powdery mildew or diotamatios earth on the lower leaves?
Now I think it’s just the light shining on them , wasn’t trying to scare you. Lol

1 Like

IMG_4226 IMG_4228

These are a friend of mine that is very interested in gardening lately and she thinks that are all female so far I said that she should plant extra in case of males and now she has all these Yellow buckets lined up In the back yard. She gonna have a nice harvest this year and I know she’s going to make me come help trim em up . All a saliva strain

10 Likes

Very nice hempline! Which strain is it?

1 Like

Here is the rizzy and terp town rock! They didn’t quite make it to my work greenhouse and found a loving home in my backyard!

7 Likes

Not sure what strain they are, just know that they germinate super fast and seems to be a very stable phenotype carrying on through the seeds . I’ve tried one indoors and it was super skunk and just bullied my whole tent.

1 Like

UEL F5s1 x UEL F6 (F2)

Skunky shelter

5 Likes

Thnks for keeping an eye out! Pretty sure that’s just a glossy sheen from the constant rain we’ve been getting the past two weeks.

They are due for another Sulfur treatment one of these days though, so it’s a good reminder:)

1 Like

Banana OG after a overnight storm

3 Likes

Other banana OG and the Rosetta 78 after overnight storms

6 Likes