(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Thank YOU for the interest and your support!!! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Very cool, thanks for packaging them up, really cool of you both. Also thanks to @ix3u for providing custom pucks. :v:

11 Likes

Hey hun, no probs!
We figured you guys have enough to do to get them out to people! :+1: :blush:

10 Likes

Our pleasure, brother. As Lady Z said, we wanted to do as much as we could on our end. Distribution is the hardest part, and we’re grateful to all to get these into the hands of all those who would want them.

13 Likes

We absolutely love you two! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

And we love you right back!!!
You and all the folks making OG what it is are all awesome!
You contribute so much to this community, it’s members, and to the Cannabis community as a whole…You are all helping to normalize weed and the ‘‘Cannabis Culture’’ for everyone!! :+1: :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks for posting this hun…I think a lot of folks aren’t signing up cuz there is so little info out there!

2 Likes

PHOTO UPDATE!

The girls are really making a LOT of really HUGE seeds!!
Can’t believe these have only been pollinated for 15 days!!
And one of the girls has decided to give us a few surprises-- The good kind.
She is growing additional leaves out of the center of some of her smaller fan leaves- and a couple of them have actual BUDS growing out of the center!
LOVE when they do this!

DDPheno 'Myrtle’

Shrub Pheno

XmasTree Pheno

Thanks for following the Grow !!!
:relaxed: :+1: :wink:

47 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 looking amazing! Great job you Two!:blush:

4 Likes

Thank you! Very excited about this one!!

5 Likes

Those colors are so vibrant! :clap: :+1: :facepunch: :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

So much bud on those girls. cool to see some on the leaves as well, I havent had a plant do that yet

4 Likes

We used to have a strain we called RedDragon… never knew the actual strain, as it came in some mixed seeds my Father gave us from his 1980’s commune days…
But it was HUGE!!! And the leaves often got to the size of dinner plates…they grew ‘caterpillars’ of Bud on the palms and stems of many of the fans!! Wish I could access my oldPC tower to retrieve the photos… may have to invest in an external hard drive to see if we can get in there…

10 Likes

Oh wow! I’d love to see that!

4 Likes

what you’ll need for that is an external desktop hard drive enclosure, with power adapter. (the desktop drive won’t be able to run on just the power from the usb connection to your computer, it needs a power supply.)

Just pop the drive into the enclosure and if it’s still working, you should have access to everything stored on it.

7 Likes

Thank you so much!! Will do!! :green_heart: :+1:

1 Like

I use something like this semi-frequently at work. Just check that it has the connector compatible with your drive.

4 Likes

Wow very nice write up you two! All I can think about is CS Spagetti Sauce, with Parmesan Exodus Cheese, and maybe some GMO Garlic Bread😝
I like the sound of the high! Cool lineage too! Props to Carty for donating the beans 🫘 and to you two for making it happen!

8 Likes

Definitely excited for the pack and find the phenos!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Now I’m hungry @Ottafish :laughing:

8 Likes