(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Kewl–Thanks!!! :+1: :green_heart:

5 Likes

You can almost hear the plants saying… in Italian… Hey, we’re stacking here oh.
little Andrew Dice Clay maybe… oh.

I still say the dd pheno is going to amaze in the end. Gotta love the colors of them buds… the Xmas tree pheno will be the biggest yielding plant with a better leaf to bud ratio persay… hahaha.

This is going to be just epic. The biggest part that excites me is getting to watch others learn to love this awesome cross… and I know for a fact nobody else could of knocked this outta the park as my 2 great friends here…

10 Likes

Thank you @Lady.Zandra63 and @Draig for giving me a chance to try these genetics out. :pray:t2:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I agree brother. The DD is getting huge but, the Xmas tree is also getting a really big main and a lot of large side buds. And yeah, now that you said that I can hear Mario saying " I dinna need ta see dis mucha da Donkey Kong, but itsa nice!."Hahaha!

The DD pheno is super sweet and fruity smelling while the Xmas tree is sweet herbal and very sticky. The bush “Spaghetti” still smells like fresh basil and oregano. People are going to love growing CS. Such an easy hearty plant with great yields. If we had vegged them longer they would be enormous!

Thanks for the kind words partner!

6 Likes

STOP! You’re making me hungry!!! LMAO!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get them out to folks!!! Y’all are going to love these!

6 Likes

Now you’ve done it!
Now we’re over here making naughty Donkey Kong jokes!! LMAO!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smile: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Wife and I used to go to a place outside of Vegas for it’s one way scenic loop… great way to burn one… at the end as you reenter the highway, there were these wild donkey’s the minors released years earlier running around… up on a hill one this one little dude… standing there all proud n chit… because his 5th leg almost reached the ground… thus the term, dd dik…

5 Likes

Oh man this is bringing back such fond memories of the CS days… I can’t believe how many friends we had in common during all our years apart… I knew MV up in Alaska… He was just beginning to do deals with Motarebel when his own daughter cheesed him out and they caught a shipment of 1000 seeds… more then a back of the hand slap later…

MV did some of the best photography on the net. his photos were perfect with such detail. My very favorite was a snow topped plant about to be chopped when he sees a Highway Patrol cruising the roads in the background, takes a photo… wish we could access PS just to get to some of his photos…

6 Likes

I remember that! She was pissed at him over something really petty/stupid, so narced on him…
Great way to destroy a relationship with your family IMO—
Yeah-- wish ‘Sir Skunk’ had at LEAST had the courtesy of contacting us all with a heads-up to snag our stuff before he slammed the gate for the last time…

3 Likes

YUp… it was too, over petty stuff and her not getting her way. but who does that to family right? yeah, talk about ruining the dynamics. You never ever tell the revenuers where Dads still is, ever… muwahahaha. there’s this unwritten code.

Yeah, I tried to go back to Chris’ site at meduser.ca to download a bunch of my old CS photos amongst others I ran back then, like Golden Goat…
the photos in order to save room probably on the server, had all been converted into thumbnails and nothing I did allowed me to expand it. grrrr.

If I can ever get the funds together to have these 2 old laptops looked at, and all the photos backed up, I just might have some excellent shots of stuff in them…and should go back at least 10yrs on the 1…

5 Likes

Night all… just had my pain pump refilled today and usually takes 24hrs before the new med is in me… today be a better day…

Love my OG family… good night

11 Likes

Their pedigree sound like pure banger so I’m really stoked. I also think it’s a beautiful idea to preserve this breeders gear.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Feel better sweety… being out of meds can be a real beeotch…nothing goes right when you are in pain. :hugs: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks!
We were (briefly) a part of the ‘Celtic Crew’ who developed this strain-- @Carty was more involved, and for longer than we were… the legalities at the time and our circumstances forced us to leave the cause… So being able to preserve it and get it into the hands of '‘the people’ is the least we can do! :green_heart:

14 Likes

Right! I remember Matanuska Valley’s pics. He had some awesome outdoor grows. He also had the original MTF.

Hahaha! I remember that pic and the story. Thanks for reminding me! The incident with his daughter. That really sucked! I forget what he was working/ dealing with Mota. I’m thinking it was the MTF but, it’s a bit fuzzy.

It’s very cool that we share so many mutual old friends in the CS crowd. We started out with these guys in 2004 or early 05, before the Celtic Stone was fully developed and released for market. It’s hard to fathom its been nearly 20 years, also I was amazed you had some CS beans to offer me, that we could preserve and share with older and a new generations alike!

Like lady Z said. We left a ton of Tutorials and pics on PS server and it got shut down without notice. Should have backed them up. Also the resize was terrible. I think some we never kept a copy of the originals. but I know we did of of the better and unusual plants. Thanks @Tracker and @zephyr for the information on how we might be able to retrieve these from our old hard drives!

6 Likes

This is a really good point, and a good reminder to keep your work backed up. Overgrow also compresses and resizes pictures. I have to scale my photos down or crop them down to upload.

I have all my full size originals, and the labeled upload copies. But I need to start archiving and labeling all my originals.

Side note- overgrow has a remarkable and uncommon feature allowing you to export a pdf archive of all your posts. This is not available from any other forum. You can easily back up all your written posts by going to your profile and clicking download all.

5 Likes

Can you recover stuff from a a dell computer tower that no longer works with this device and recover pictures from it?

1 Like

@OhNo555 Yes. You will need to open the enclosure, disconnect the drive, and remove it. Then plug the drive into another computer’s usb port using something like the linked device. The new computer will see the drive like any external drive you plug into a usb port.

Be sure to get an adapter that has the correct connector fitting for your drive.

2 Likes

Thanks my friend! That is awesome feature! We’ve since use multiple redundancies and upload only copies.of pictures but this is so much better. Thanks again brother for this great info!

3 Likes