(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Have you tried to install that old HD in another computer?
Most old towers have a spare port to plug in another HD, then you can open it ‘safemode’ to check things out

3 Likes

Looking into an external hard drive. But gotta have the $$$

1 Like

I have a couple of externals (2Terabyte each) I know they aren’t formatted dear lady Z, that won’t do what you’d need. If the old HD is good, meaning something other than the HD messed up in your old tower, you should be able to plug it into an open port on your tower and open it in safe mode, to recover what you want
The HD was screwed in my old tower, lol that’s how I know. Had a buddy that works on computers check it out

He’s very good, owns a company, he installs/programs whole systems in stores etc

3 Likes

No longer use a tower…only a laptop… but thanks…i wouldnt have know to do that!

2 Likes

Yeah lol no way on a laptop to do what’s needed. OFW lol I tried, for both of us, lol i know you’d love to recover some of your old files, same as I’d love to get hold of some old pics! lol
Not that it would help me, lol since you said no archives, but it would def help you.

1 Like

@Lady.Zandra63 here’s a thought for yas. Ckeck around for an old used tower, half the price of an external HD. See if it has ports for HDs not in use. For that matter, if it has a DVD/CD drive, you can pull that out and install the old HD there. Remember to open it in safe mode.

3 Likes

Great idea! Thanks!

2 Likes

Looked like you have picked up alotta tech stuff JP… for an ole Mofo. Never too old to learn. Wel done my friend

2 Likes

Hey, don’t be messing with us old guys. I’m hitting 60 in early June and I’ve decided… I finally don’t care what people think about me. I only have a few decades left with my health, but I’m gonna live them however I want to…
Time to keeps it real. muwahahaha. Draig, what’s in this stuff, just rolled a doob using 2 big roaches and bam…

9 Likes

Im 65 now and know what ya mean.

3 Likes

He’d have no way of knowing what it is…its 2 out of 30-40 strains!
But usually pretty darn good shit (if I do say so myself!)

1 Like

Damn! Y’all is old mofos! I’m only 18 (Peter Pan)
…just trapped in an old fart’s body!

9 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: LOL ya got me beat, I’m only 15, LOL

2 Likes

Ah one a dem young sprouts messing around on yer parents puter huh?

2 Likes

LOL, not really, feeling how old I really am after jacking up one of the cars, rolling around on the creeper, and wrenching on my back, it really lets me know, in my mind I’m 15, but body is telling me I’m all of 55, LOL

3 Likes

Weeellll… I can kinda relate (just a lil bit, mind ya) Birth cert says I should be 74… but dammit, I know I ain’t that old fart I see in the mirror!

4 Likes

HOPEFULLY this is the last summer I’ve got to use a floor Jack and Jack stands. Looking at getting a pole barn built and hoist put in next summer. I’ll wrench all day long, as long as I don’t have to crawl around on the damn floor on a creeper.
It gets old, and with one horribly bad knee, it makes getting up and down off the creeper a real pain.

3 Likes

Them days have been long gone for me cuz

1 Like

My dad wrenched until he got sick at 72. I am definitely his kid, LOL
I pretty much do most of the work on both my old cars, but my truck, I take that tank in and pay to have it fixed, that 3/4 ton is just too much for me, too tall, and with all the electronics too complicated, I like to smoke if I’m wrenching and the new stuff confuses me, the old stuff, no problem.

4 Likes

Yeah, bro. I knew you by all your old handles back then bro. You kept us in the know. If I’m not mistaken you went by Cartman at Celtic Stone.Org?

I actually liked your range hood idea, hahaha! At least you had a hood to reflect back, or was that sucker black? :smile: We were using CFL’'s in a vanity light bar, using Y sockets to hold twice the bulbs for seedlings and early veg.

I wish I could tell you what was in those. Very rarely do I lace with kief or concentrates just some good old homegrown, lol. I’m glad you’re enjoying my brother.

Wow, very cool of @ix3u Thats an awesome pencil set!! Way to go on the pucks!

Yeah bro. I want to grow everything, especially those that came from you and other generous OG’s while testing our newer made seeds. and working on our landraces and heirlooms. So many strains so little room and time.

Here’s our new 5 set freezer boxes for storage. Each box has a divided 100 place for our 2 ml cryogenic tubes, which can hold maybe 50 seeds per vial? We’ll find out.
We bought 500 tubes that fit perfectly.

Hope you and Ladybug are having a great weekend bro.

17 Likes