(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

Thanks all you guys for the interest and comments! These colas are really nice!
Staying dense even though seeded, and still growing!
Luckily, no need to control the humidity here (yet- praying for rain!)
will do some bud measurements ASAP! :wink:

10 Likes

Nothing like being 18!with 42 years of experience! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Lady Z those plants are looking really GR8! I am glad I made that list for the fall CO-OP! WAHOO :+1::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Excellent job friends. Sure has been an interesting growing season here in MI so far. Haven’t been around much lately but still lurking from time to time. Anyways appreciate you guys for doing this and hope to get a chance to hang out this summer. @Lady.Zandra63 @Draig

5 Likes

Potency was always the pheno that smelled like spaghetti sauce some would say… or pepper. “Things are getting to spicy for the pepper”. lol. Getting your dried/cured smoke reports are going to be quite interesting…

When do you chop? Do you magnify the trichome heads to view the thc?

Oh, how much DT per 1gal pot… I’m thinking about planting them now… kinda stuff I tend to do late at night in da wee hours… lol

7 Likes

I just realized I’m yet waiting on some chunky perlite arriving tomorrow early afternoon… so no planting till then.

That said, I’m off to put together some cards for Otta, Noob, few others… wanna share this Maui Wowie with a few good peeps…
night all

8 Likes

Looking good there Lady!

1 Like

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

You don’t want too much in all the soil, they say it can stunt root growth if you add too much. IMO- Use your mix for 2/3 of the planter-- then top-off the last1/3 of the planter with the same soil mixed with 1/2c D.E (per gallon)
Should do it!
If there are any stragglers, eggs etc. around- they can’t get through that barrier!

3 Likes

What’s DT?

2 Likes

Diatomaceous Earth…food grade if possible! I meant D.E!!!

3 Likes

@420noob noob, I believe they are talking about DE Diatomaceous Earth.

3 Likes

Never mind, hahaha.

2 Likes

If it isn’t food-grade- use ONLY in the soil, and make sure nothing has been added to it.
DO NOT use for dusting the plant if not food grade! :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

UPDATE! Up close and personal with the buds!
Checking trichs-- but the seeds are not ready…swelling like crazy, but not ripe yet!

31 Likes

What are you using to get those pics? :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

USB/bluetooth microscopic camera!

10 Likes

Look at that seed playing peek-a-boo!

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

Ya beat me to it, lol.
PEEK-A-BOO!
:yum:

4 Likes

@Carty please keep in mind diatomaceous earth (including food grade) is a respiratory hazard, so wear a mask while you are mixing or handling it. it works to stop insects, soft bodied mites, and eggs because it is a very fine abrasive.

I would also avoid using it on plants that are flowering or close to flowering.

12 Likes