(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

YES!
I never use it for dusting indoors…gets airborne too easily and should not breathe it in …we only use it for mixing with soil… VERY good point!! Wear a mask!

8 Likes

fantastic shots!!! i wished my catś didn´t play with the microscope… need to buy another one of these :innocent:

4 Likes

Chewed cord???

1 Like

LoL… I used to put my 30x jewellery loop in front of my camera lenses to get those…lol. nice

4 Likes

Hey @Carty @Ix3u and OG!
Quick Update. Yesterday @Lady.Zandra63 clipped me a small lower bud from each plant and this was the result. The seeds in the pictures fell out when I was rotating, while drying.
Myrtle has a few more loose ones because I carefully trimmed her.

As of tomorrow it will be 6 weeks since their first round of dusting.
She hit them 2 more times 2 days apart. Once we get our new drying racks from Amazon, it’ll be chop time! Hope everyone is having a good night!

These should dry the buds and catch the seeds. We normally just put totes with paper under the seeded plant to absorb the seeds impact if they dropped while drying.

Myrtle

Xmas Tree

Shrub

30 Likes

@Draig they look like they seeded up real nice! You and LadyZ crushed it with this grow!

7 Likes

Looks like some nice dark fat mature seeds there​:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

5 Likes

chewed everything :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looking great you 2… 6wks is exactly how far I take a seeded plant, so good idea to hit it with pollen 2wks into flower… A seeded plant will also finish much faster then a non seeded plant as she converts much of her energy into finishing and seed production. Buds are typically smaller for same reason, the plant misses out on the last 2wks of super bulking, stacking… A sacrifice in this case that was well worth it.

Keeping this in mind, expect the offspring of this batch to grow 25% larger then what your seeing, maybe more… it will be a thing of beauty…

Celtic Stone for the win…

10 Likes

Cant wait for the drying rack to get here so we can make the chop!!! NOT looking foreward to seed shucking! May try the vaccume rig! :blush:

10 Likes

Have you seen my bean separator?

6 Likes

I think so…made with a shop vac?

2 Likes

No way more sophisticated than that.

Gravity and friction do all the work.

28 Likes

Yeah…our current system is similar!!!

8 Likes

I get the buds bone dry, then rub into dust, run over a screen to get the keif, and then put on a oven tray and hold in front of a fan and it all blows away everything but the seeds.

16 Likes

I hand shuck every dang one of them… grab a bud at the bottom of the stem, hold it over a large bowl and begin squeezing your way down to the bottom… hahaha. Of course, this is usually one 3ft plant… :rofl:

11 Likes

I have one of those drying racks. They work great.

3 Likes

DO IT. So easy-peasy you don’t even need the lemon-squeezy!

And if you make up the cyclone seperator you can use the dust for dry sift!!!

:hugs:

8 Likes

it took me about a year to shuck three ~20 foot tall landrace sativas. the smallest one was still over 12 feet. that was rough haha. the plants were beautiful though.

15 Likes

Sure sounds like another “winner” – glad there is a co-op run @Lady.Zandra63 WoW !! 4 foot colas - have heard about Celtic Stone –

7 Likes