(complete) Celtic Stone Preservation run 2023 by Draig and Lady Zandra

LMAO didn’t mean to cause suchba rucuss.

2 Likes

It got here!!! Thanks so very much! It’ll be a couple days before I’m home long enough to get it hooked up…but I can’t wait!!! :green_heart::blush:

4 Likes

NOPE…

…6 leaves and 2 stems…
QA isn’t going to sign off on that one… :wink:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yes Sir! Sent you a PM!

1 Like

Still–LOVE it! :green_heart: didn’t ‘catch’ the double stem till ya mentioned it!

1 Like

Thanks so much hun!

LOVE the new art!!!

1 Like

@Gpaw

Apparently you are unaware that the 6 leaf twin stem is the rarest form of cannabis grown exclusively in Ireland… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ahhhhh whatever I was in a rush, working on a better one where the stone is carved to look a seed and leaf is correct.

@Lady.Zandra63 Thank you.

22 Likes

Those are awesome!! @Heliosphear love your work bro!! Thanks much!!

6 Likes

UPDATE!
Meet Myrtle!
Went down to the ‘Stone room’ to check on the babies-- lifting leaves looking for potential males-- when I noticed HER… The Celtic Stone is in 20/4 light…
yet she’s popping hairs already!
No one else is showing any signs of pre-sexing…just Myrtle!
I think she’s gonna be a keeper!

Myrtles 1st pistils

30 Likes

Some plants naturally express their sex when they grow large enough to reach sexual maturity, regardless of photoperiod. Usually they do not continue to flower. Just put out pistils at the nodes like a female clone in veg often does.

Other times sex can be triggered when the plant fills its available rootspace.

8 Likes

She’s beautiful 🥹

5 Likes

Yes hun-- I am aware…
But it is also a good indicator of how fast she will bloom when switched to 12/12, and that she will most likely have more ample buds than the others.
Been doin this quite a while… just sayin what I’m seeing…

16 Likes

Jut a quick update–
The Celtic Crew is definitely liking their digs…

Decided with Draig that it is best to NOT LST-- or we won’t know which Pheno’s we have… and the DD Pheno does NOT do well with LST…

32 Likes

I love the olive green color of the leaves. Is that from lights or is that their actual color?

5 Likes

Hard to tell, but is one plant 9 fingered ?

3 Likes

The light mostly— having issues with my flash… They are more a pine green…and very happy!
Will have to borrow Draig’s camera…

7 Likes

I think a couple do-- I’ll have to look!
Thanks for pointing that out!!!

8 Likes

just doing a little play-by-play commentary for anyone watching the grow who hasn’t personally seen plants show their sex under veg lighting. This has been coming up in a few co-op runs recently.

that trait can be useful for a medical use hybrid, phenos that are quick to sex are useful for med patients who need quick reliable harvests.

9 Likes

Hey @zephyr ! We’ve had a God Bud pre-sex at 3 weeks and looked like it was almost budding because she was loaded with smaller branches and calyxes she was a great plant and fun to watch grow. My first thought was she was an Auto flowering strain. Not because of early Pre-sex but all the nodes she had calyxes on but didn’t flowering until after the flip.

10 Likes

Your so smart, and why I chose you years ago as my mentor… I’ve been Zandra’d… hehe.
I love the direction this project is going and when was the last time you seen the jagged leaf CS with them dark green leaf’s… omg. I love the idea of hitting her with some male stuff to make babies… Myrtle… your so cute. And I see the structure is correct, this plant is going to amaze everyone as she matures. The bud building this strain can do is incredible. so excited.

9 Likes