(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

Would it be Cobra Lips x Mothers Milk?

7 Likes

yes 10 characters

4 Likes

Sweet pic @VAhomegrown ! How about Cobra Lips x This Is The Shit (T.I.T.S) by Diamondback Genetics? :grin::joy:

6 Likes

when did the sign up get posted?

regards,

3 Likes

15 hours ago

3 Likes

It’s ironic that this thread and wiki went fine, but the Flo was screwed from the start. User error? Cobra lips has the same names on the list as the Flo list. Ran without a hitch. Things that make you go hmmm

2 Likes

filled up very fast. I’ve been watching, except today!

regards,

3 Likes

Cobra Shits?

1 Like

I think Cobra’s do shit lol

1 Like

I’d be pretty jealous if they didn’t.

3 Likes

I think it has to do with the Temple being announced for like 1030pm and the CL wiki being opened early at around 7am est unannounced.

8 Likes

I bet your right ^^^^^^^^^^^ @Kavman @buckaroobonsai

2 Likes

Oh man I missed out! :cry: spewing, well I’ll just cheer from the sidelines! Great work as always @Budderton you’re a legend mate :clap:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what it was crunch. Lol :joy:, sorry…. I’m still chuckling about it….:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hey sometimes we run to hot by adding to much NPK lol

2 Likes

Hahahahaha!!! Thats awesome!

2 Likes

I love Black Friday videos too….

1 Like

I need to buy a mattress blackfriday is the best for negotiables :100:

1 Like

There is no such provision. As we saw the Co-op getting overloaded we decided to put limits on things so the logistics didn’t get way out of control. Now that said I am happy to help with distribution of your surplus seeds outside the Co-op. @Oldtimerunderground has also offered up his help and he is defiantly someone that can be relied on 100% in my opinion. So there are avenues to get your seeds out there brother, but the Co-op must have some limits in order to stay functional.

24 Likes

Whoa! It looks like 12 hot dogs later and the list is maxed out. These fill fast these days. Great preservation @Budderton and generous donation @Emeraldgreen.

Would be happy to donate postage or any other logistical needs for any overflow distribution.

8 Likes