(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase ๐Ÿ

Not 100% sure, but if not, thereโ€™s only a small handful of growers that hold it. https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/chemdog-3.7204/
Found this on the Chem 3

9 Likes

I love the little backstory. Pulling up a chair to follow along. Thank you to Mrs. Budder Gotta keep the wife happy and good things usually come from it lol.
Thank you to @Emeraldgreen
Happy growing @Budderton they look beautiful :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Those are the fastest vegging plants Iโ€™ve ever seen! :wink: great choice for a co-op man :+1:

6 Likes

Very nice @Budderton! Really beautiful plants!

5 Likes

YEESS! To Mrs. Budderton!
A girl who knows what she likes! :two_hearts:
Sounds like a rare find!
Way to go everyone involved!
Watchingโ€ฆ:eyes::v::green_heart:

9 Likes

Pulling up a chair for the rest of the show. Looks like it may be a quick one!

3 Likes

Great little story and even greater plants @Budderton, what are they in?

3 Likes

Gotta get some of that Motherโ€™s Milk pollen from the other run, cross it to the Cobra Lips and call it Cobra Tits lol

14 Likes

:sweat_smile: or Mothers Lips

4 Likes

11.4 litre recycled ice cream tubs with sunshine #4 mix and fed two part Mega Crop. Nothing fancy here.:grin::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Loved the story! Then the whole episode right in front of my eyes! Great work again @Budderton and the OG spirit by @Emeraldgreen good stuff fellas :clap:t4:

8 Likes

Iโ€™ve noticed male pre flowers on 2or3, but I havenโ€™t looked that hard. As far as whoโ€™s prettiest, Iโ€™ll reserve judgement until week 6-7 of flowering.:grin::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Peace All. @Budderton plz say that I am in time to catch some of these. I just literally looked these up on Strainly today and wanted to cop but dont have the funds now and may not for a minute cuz of disability now. ( not a big deal, but the pay isโ€ฆlol). Stay safeโ€ฆ Grow HARD :call_me_hand:t5::v:t5:

8 Likes

Thats quite the yarn. I approve.
Quite the seed run too! Iโ€™ll follow along! :+1:

4 Likes

Tell me more about miss budder :heart_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha sweet script. Best of luck with this run!

5 Likes

Sounds nice. Iโ€™ll be watching this one.

3 Likes

This place never ceases to amaze me!

BIG shout out to @Emeraldgreen for the donation and @Budderton for getting the garden going it look s lovely.

Sending good growing vibes and Iโ€™m with @FattyRoots our borders can be brutal at times.

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

This whole thread put a huge smile on my face. Killer work @Budderton. This will be a good one. @Emeraldgreen a big thanks for your kindness :v:

9 Likes

Insta watch! Cant wait to sign up for this one!

2 Likes

Omg this made me laugh , so like did you eat the hotdogs and the plants got some weiner water soup that feeding or how did that pan out :thinking:โ€ฆ buddertons secret plant boost formula

5 Likes