(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

Picture Sophia Loren in her hay day, then take away a couple inches in hight and add it to her behind!:star_struck::star_struck::grin:

19 Likes

Yay! Watching this one!

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see those flower and pollen pics! And if you make some pollen to send out I will definitely be first in line!

3 Likes

A very great post!
Now I want a hotdog. :hotdog:
I will be watching for more updates. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

6 Likes

I laughed SO HARD I sharted. :rofl:

Awesome @Budderton ! :fist:

8 Likes

Damn, thats some fast vegging you got over there, wish they grew so fast for me :joy:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl:
My job is done then…
:grin:

15 Likes

That’s obviously a good combo, awesome looking plants mate, gonna look spectacular when they flower​:+1::green_heart:

3 Likes

Stellar!
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

4 Likes

Very nice!

6 Likes

When we get @Pigeonman to shit himself we consider that to be a great day around these parts :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I noticed the 8 hotdogs later part and simply had no words, i paused, my thoughts went in many different directions, then I completely forgot what i was doing in the first place while I was reading n scrolling lol

8 Likes

Cool Man, I will follow along :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

@Budderton and @Emeraldgreen what a cool and worthy project. Thanks for getting er done.

4 Likes

Yea dude! I wish my wife would come home and ask me to grow more plants! :joy::joy: subbed versure :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

2 Likes

I heard Sophia Loren, Cobra Lips and :butter: !

Count me in…

Sophia Loren cobra lips dance

:snake: :lips: . :call_me_hand:

31 Likes

@Budderton what an awesome into!! Everything is looking awesome as usual.

Thank Mrs. Budderton for getting this moved to the front of your projects.

I hope you find one that she likes even more than the original one she tried.

18 Likes

Thanks EG! Hopes are high that we find one she likes. She’s convinced we will, so the pressure is on.:grin: It was hard to let her know the first look at them will be full of seed but she understands the real assessments will happen when we grow the cuts out next round, probably along side all that chemdieselcentric stuff I just popped. Thanks again for the opportunity @Emeraldgreen !

22 Likes

Is the β€œBudderton’s” a new green friendly sitcom? So kind. Wondering what I need to do to be considered? TY

2 Likes

Oh wow! Those sound pretty sweet. From the leafly.com site description

Bred by Bodhi Seeds, Cobra Lips crosses Chemdog 3 and Appalachia. This strain produces forest green buds with bright orange hairs that come laced in trichomes. Its terpenes offer fruity and fuel notes with a musky undertone. In addition to flower, Cobra Lips is also popular as a concentrate, making this a tasty, potent option for more experienced users.

12 Likes