(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

That looks s-s-s-s-superb!

10 Likes

Add ā€œSnake Bitesā€!

8 Likes

Looks Sic as f :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

This is what happens when you forget to set a thread to watch. I have so much reading to do! lol
Sorry I went walkabout. I missed a lot of fun.
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sorry I missed out on the snake discussion. I like snakes. lol

7 Likes

Dude @Budderton! Iā€™m super excited for this one. Thank you again for doing this!

10 Likes

Heressssss ssssssome random picsssssss.:grin::v::snake:

51 Likes

13 Likes

Holy shit Budder I canā€™t lie these pics of the Cobra Lips made my trouser snake dance and coil like it was in the town square of Marrakesh :morocco: :joy:

8 Likes

HA! Dude, you should take that show on the road!

5 Likes

Here you go @Pigeonman !!!
More front-pants talk, becoming more popular here on OG

6 Likes

8 Likes

Thatā€™s me trying to get on the overflow list.
:smirk:

5 Likes

Iā€™ll share with you mate :snake: @Indoornesian

3 Likes

YEssssssssssssā€¦

6 Likes

If it comes down to that, Iā€™d certainly appreciate it bruv! Maybe, I hope I can turn you on to something you donā€™t have but can use !

3 Likes

Is this a ā€œfront-pantsā€ joke? :thinking: :rofl:

6 Likes

Have you been? I have vivid memories of that crazy square! Especially at night! I spent about a week in Marrakesh back in the mid 90s. :grin::v:

10 Likes

Yeah bro I actually lived and worked in the Moroccan hash fields in the rif mountains for a season. Crazy times, never again hahaā€¦

13 Likes

Nice @FattyRoots !That must have been an experience! Beautiful country, up there. I rented a car in Rabat and then drove around through the Rift. Ended up at the highest drivable pass in the Rifts, on a little, shitty, not well used road. There was a saucer shaped hotel or restaurant at the top, if that rings a bell. Then down the craziest set of switchbacks, with huge drops and no guardrails ending up in Ouarzazate for a night.
We also stayed in that hotel under the cliffs in the Todra, then down to the sand. All the touristy stuff. Was a good 3 week stint, Lots of great hash! Lots of sketchy times too!

9 Likes