(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

Well done with the ‘cobra lips’ preservation run @Budderton:+1:

I have just noticed that the sign ups are closed, if you have any excess, could you put my name down for any overflow you might have.?

Have you taken clones for a sensi run or .?

Happy growing mate. :facepunch:

Gaz

Ps.
I still have your La Affie S1 x Afghani HP ( ‘A9’.)
Revegged & iv taken a few clones, but it’s bushy af …

Plus i have been smoking on the clone above (A9.). Its been drying/curing for roughly x5 weeks, i will try some other weed and let that cure some more. :ok_hand:.

Sorry about the quality of the pics …

27 Likes

Will do Gaz.

I have a couple of cuts from the one that has the best smell and greasiest trichomes. The smell best matches what Mrs Budder remembers from the LP weed she bought and like so much.:grin::v:

12 Likes

Well the growing part of this co op is done.

I cut and hung the lip lowers last night. The tops have been hanging for a week and are getting crispy. Now there’s just the incredibly super awesome task of shuckin the seed.:joy::v::canada:

51 Likes

Excellent example of positive thinking!:joy:. That stalk shoot was jarring. I’m so used to these great flower shots!

6 Likes

Thank you brother. Great strain to preserve

2 Likes

There would be no Yin without the Yang.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I missed the signup for this

If there’s any room on an overflow list @Budderton , I’d love to be on it.

On a side note, just hit one of your Sherb Breath females with Uncle Fester’s Skunk pollen…

Am pretty sure this one will be in a few yards around here this summer!

5 Likes

Awesome work @Budderton

43 Likes

Id like to get on overflow if available.

4 Likes

Right on @Yetigrows . That’s an interesting combination. What was the SB mom like? Did you get a sweet one or a foul one?

3 Likes

My pleasure Mr D. And I love the logo! I should have the beans in your hands by mid February.:v:

7 Likes

That’s awesome bud, much appreciated. The logo was provided by @G-paS who got it from it’s creator @Sebring . My only part in that will be to print them and put on the seed pucks. He has made some amazing logos.

7 Likes

She leans foul for sure…

Thought it might be a match made in Addams Family heaven!

3 Likes

Right on. I hope you get a bunch of Wednesdays. Pretty and deadly! Best of luck with your pollinations.
:crossed_fingers::grin::v:

6 Likes

Hey @Smooth . Keep watching the thread and once the seed co op has been fulfilled, I’ll open an overflow wiki, that will be independent of the co op program.:grin::v:

20 Likes

:sweat_smile: this is good news.

Thanks for the awesome run @Budderton .
Preserve and distribute in true OG fashion.

Long live Cobra lips. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@District_Flora here you go. I believe an overflow exists.

3 Likes

Not that I can see bud.

3 Likes

I thought it was mentioned in the thread. My bad

3 Likes

Could be man, I just looked at the OP and didn’t see one. You could be right. I know one of the other runs had an overflow.

3 Likes