(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

an overflow list was going to be put up seperately after the TL2 and TL3 lists were fullfilled… tha’s what I got from it anyways.
in :canada: and also watching for the overflow list if there is one :wink:

6 Likes

That’s what I was remembering. However I have gotten confused before :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: We’re a bunch of stoners. That’s our common state EG! :grin:
I just finished shuckin the tops that I cut a couple weeks ago and got a few thousand seeds already. There should be lots to fulfill the co op and still have enough to get an overflow wiki going. Once Mr. D has the co op seed in his hands, I’ll get the overflow started. It will be around the middle of Feb. :grin::v:

22 Likes

lol no worries, thanks for tagging me though so I can keep an eye out for an overflow list

4 Likes

I’ll be watching this I’d love to see what cobra lips is about

2 Likes

Wooowhoo! Come on overflow to over grow the Planet! :slight_smile: Lol

4 Likes

First clean is done. :tada: Whites and smalls still to be pulled. :grin::v::canada:

55 Likes

11 Likes

6 Likes

Whaa….Sterling job there…what a beautiful sight.

Regards

P J

5 Likes

Outstanding! They are looking beautiful and healthy

4 Likes

Very nice

They look similar to when Ive bred with Diesels.

2 Likes

Thanks for enabling me to be able to do a proper open pollination preservation with your generous gift. :pray: It’s cool to see it finally come to fruition @Emeraldgreen . :grin::v:

16 Likes

I’m grateful I was able to contribute. You did all the hard work :rofl:

9 Likes

Righton @Budderton did you use a separator at all or is that all by hand?

1 Like

Manual, using a hash screen on an incline to seperate seed and then a vacuum and a gentle touch to suck up the fines and the aborts. For the final cleaning, I use a big milkshake straw stuck in the end of the vacuum to suck out the whites and the smalls. I should just bite the bullet and build a separator @LegsMahoney . :grin::v:

9 Likes

Dude! I do the same thing with the screen, but never thought of the vacuum stuff

1 Like

21 Likes

You’re a crafty motherfucker dude, I gotta say :joy:

9 Likes

Oh my damn!

2 Likes