(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

The word isthmus sounds like it would come out of Cobra lips

9 Likes

Beautiful wrapping job for mrgreenthumb, @Budderton

3 Likes

Way too real @Tlander

2 Likes

Got 3 females, 1 male from my 4. The male was a taller pheno forgot to photo it but the other 3 are much more squat and bushy. These are 4 weeks in just about to start flowering. Going to keep two of them to the end. So far, a tent growers dream.

24 Likes

Thanks .

P J

11 Likes

Bodhi has given me the most vigorous seedlings i’ve ever sprouted. We’re talkin 4-6" tails in under 24 hours.

2 Likes

Oh ye …that are quality seeds…top Calidad

I grew Cobra Lips from @SamwellBB , I got from a auction in 2021

Great plant and the leaves are pretty unique.

Yes special plants …the Lucky charms is a good strain as well.

Thanks
P J

15 Likes

Cobra lips 2 weeks into 12/12

35 Likes

Nice @Naptown916 ! Their off to a good start! Do you have any opinions about it yet?
:grin::v::canada:

9 Likes

I love it! Highly recommend it for the tent growers out there with small spaces. I only ended up keeping one female but all the plants were very similar, nice compact bushy little plants with very little stretch so far. Lots of bud sites looks like it should have some good sized colas. I also had some ph issues initially and it wasn’t really affected by it like the other strains were, pretty tough. I’m going to hit it with some blue Kush pollen from @DougDawson as well. I’ll post more pics as it goes through flowering. I’d imagine she’ll be done by end of June.

10 Likes

High @Budderton I just had a look at the wiki, and see I’m signed up in the #50 slot. Since you already kindly sent me a pack, I tried to take my name off, but no more edits? So, please give my spot to someone else who’s as good looking as me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What kind of nose are you getting? And do they smell the same? Or different? Thanks

3 Likes

No real pronounced smells yet, kinda fuely/ogish but really just general kinda smells you get off younger plants

4 Likes

@naptown , so do you think they are really f2s? uniform plants suggest at least a f3+ I was just wondering

2 Likes

I haven’t always found that to be the case with f2’s. I grow a lot of Hazeman for example, and a lot of his strains are f2’s and grow very consistent. The LAPK I’m doing right now look damn near like clones. I think it just comes down to the selecting and what you start with. Just my thoughts, I only grew 3 to any kind of maturity where you could tell what the end shape would look like. Could just be luck but as more people post theirs should be easy to tell.

7 Likes

So I read you had a mouse problem and i would like to suggest these https://www.amazon.com/AOYADA-Reusable-Control-Balance-Mousetrap/dp/B0BV1N5L5Y/ref=mp_s_a_1_2_sspa?crid=2O01LUYTWH9IB&keywords=mouse+trap+bucket&qid=1683198035&sprefix=mouse+trap%2Caps%2C137&sr=8-2-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzRzJRRjlDS0dOQ1FZJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTk0NjY2MzI1MVcyVTJCNkNFSiZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNTE3OTUxMVZNU0s0R0FTNDVLViZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

You have to supply the bucket, a small dab of peanut butter or frosting on the end and it dumps them in the bucket filled with water where they drown and the Machine resets. Very effective

4 Likes

Yea my buddy uses a homemade version of this, basically a round dowel strung through two drilled hole In a 5 gal bucket with a flat piece of wood to act as the platform in the center and a ramp up to the lip of the bucket. Dude swears by its efficacy but damned if it isn’t a rough way for the mice to go out drowning like that. I usually stick to the old school wood an wire traps, but fucking vermin gotta go one way or another so whatever works best

4 Likes

Whaaa!

That was quick

P J

16 Likes

Coming on nice…outside getting the rays.![

P J

16 Likes

Right on @Panamajock . They are looking good and healthy! Are you keeping males or just the females this run?
:grin::v:

5 Likes