(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

If I don’t have a flag or 2 diget country abbreviation your seeds can’t be sent to your distributor or you won’t get your seeds
(US, CA, EU, UK, AU, BR, MX)
Thank You!

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

Thanks @G-paS …sorry about that…thought the name said it all! :grinning:

Then again, I could be a Canuck living in Tierra del Fuego. But Canada it is!

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

Can’t you pick something a little more equatorial?

TanzaniaPete

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS all fixed

3 Likes

I got 4/5 germination on mine, 5th seed was a little smaller though but the other 4 popped within 36hrs and those ones had strong fatty tap roots

5 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 . That’s not too bad. I was a little apprehensive due to the freshness of the beans. I like to give them 2 months to cure, before I send them out. I hope they do well for you. :grin::v::canada:

1 Like

I’m not going to do a full journal this go but I’ll definitely make sure to post some photos as they grow up

3 Likes

@naptown916 Are you selecting? Or just growing sensi? And if you’re selecting, what for? :slight_smile: Sorry I’m super curious I haven’t made up my mind yet on what I plan to select for but I definitely intend to move this line forward :slight_smile: ps I like locking in traits it’s fun and it gives my ADHD something to do :slight_smile: lol @Budderton , These beans are f2s? So the beans sent out should be full of all kinds of fun stuff :slight_smile: am I correct in that statement? Thanks

2 Likes

@drgreensleeves
I will be doing some selecting but for new F1 not F2.

My goal is to create some fast flowering strains with strong terps that will fit my tent growing style. Basically compact and bushy with bud sights

I have the following pollen

Blue Kush from @DougDawson
Master Kush x Blueberry from Second Generation
Pink Animal Crackers Fem from Mosca

6 Likes

Yep. The F2s should be full of different phenotypes.
4 males, unbagged almost simultaneously to release pollen into a mini hurricane of multiple fans onto 5 females, line up against the wall, like victims in a firing squad. As even a pollination as I’ve ever done. Best of luck with your selections!
:grin::v::canada:

19 Likes

The beans have landed @Budderton
Thanks again for the chance at these seeds :wink:

11 Likes

cobra lips have landed safe and sound :sunglasses::+1: thanks again @Budderton !

6 Likes

Got mine today! Thank you @Budderton

5 Likes

Peace All. I got my Lippsssss yesterday. @Budderton thanks again :call_me_hand:t5::muscle:t5::v:t5:

4 Likes

Mine came out the mailbox today. Thanks @Budderton!

3 Likes

Still sending your seeds out @Budderton .?!
( Overflow.?!.).

Good man … :facepunch:.

One of the few cuttings I took from my revegged ‘A9’ = ( La Affie S1 x Afghani HP.). That I got from you last year. :point_up:

I’ll show you pics when I up pot this and stick it in my flowering tent.
:facepunch:

Happy growing , peeps’ …

Gaz

14 Likes

Got the overflow beans, cheers!

With each envelope in the mailbox from the folks here at OG it is harder and harder to choose what to run this outdoor season.

What a community…

5 Likes

The overflow folks are getting them before the Co-op folks, lol.

17 Likes

Got mine today in the Isthmus…thanks ever so much.

P J

9 Likes