(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

I’m not sure. At least 4-6 wks. It’s a clone that took a while to get established.

Yes sir.
:grin::v::canada:

1 Like

Thanks …

50-60 days I prob do.

1 Like

Cobra lips

32 days from germ.

All well

P J

25 Likes

Very nice!

This is 42 days 12/12, hairs just started changing rapidly almost overnight. Looking like a fast finisher.

37 Likes

@Budderton Thank you for producing Cobra Lips seeds. Outstanding. Ty

9 Likes

It was my pleasure @patsnumone . I’m happy I was able to do the repro, thanks to the generosity of @Emeraldgreen .
I hope you find some good ones!!
:grin::v:

21 Likes

Flipped at 42 days… June 5 th in greenhouse now.!

All well
P J
IMG_2896|666x499

Five days from flip.

P

24 Likes

God Damn the dope man. :100:

1 Like

How are these coming along? They look amazing at 45 days.

1 Like

Nice ones @Panamajock ! Good and healthy and set to do great things! Here’s to a successful run! :beers:

2 Likes

Ye I’m pleased…I was going to sex them then put the fems back in Veg…but they are doing so well starting to stretch…I will just let them going .

Plus…I’m flying back to Europe in 8 weeks from now…and be nice to have them finish around then…very tight…I got someone looking after them ,but I don’t want them harvesting……you know what I mean.

I’m sure it all work out in the end…but a wee tad concerned on my timing.

Thanks again

P J

6 Likes

I’m gonna have to try a few outside, I didn’t realize she had such early finishing phenos. October is when I’m aways fighting PM. Be nice to have something wrapped up by than.

4 Likes

Here’s an extract from…askgrowers on CL flowering time.

For most plants, the flowering period lasts approximately 54–72 days. Harvesting your first crop will be possible within 77 days of planting your seeds. For indoor plants, according to the National Gardening Association, the average take-up rate (the amount of food consumed by each plant) is 300 grams per meter. When it comes to growing marijuana outdoors, however, you can expect an average harvest of 400 grams per meter on average.

P J

5 Likes

Thank you to Mr and Mrs @Budderton and @Emeraldgreen for making this preservation a success!! Super excited to run these in my garden! I’ll let y’all know when beans get wet! Happy Saturday!!

6 Likes

Right on @CrunchBerries , it’s our pleasure! Best of luck with them and feel free to post updates here, if you want! Happy Saturday!
:grin::v::canada:

10 Likes

They got about two weeks to go now, just starting to ripen, very fat buds, I’ll post some pics later today.

6 Likes

Cobra Lips

51 Likes

Wow. :100: :fire: Beautiful work. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Thank you it’s been a fun one to grow, gonna be a fat yield of good smoke

11 Likes

WOW!!! That’s incredible. very nice grow

9 Likes