(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase šŸ

Holy snikie @Naptown916 ! Those are gorgeous flowers!:star_struck: I am happy to see the repro is turning out nice plants! I hope it smokes as good as it looks!
:grin::v:

14 Likes

Great looking plants! Iā€™m so excited to have gotten these. Thanks for posting some eye candy of them.

10 Likes

Hermosa

Sterling grow and lovely fotos.

Thanks

3 Likes

Looking fucking dangerous @Naptown916 !
Hope youā€™ve got a wicker basket and a flute!

3 Likes

Damn. Looks killer man, great job :mechanical_arm::v:

4 Likes

Thank you everyone, really hoping some stronger purple comes through but weā€™ll see, the stems are dark dark purple but the buds not so much. End of the month Iā€™ll throw up the ripened shots.

7 Likes

Beautifully done! They look fantastic

6 Likes

look at that fur and colourā€¦seems like the seential oils of the seeds did it goodā€¦or not lol

4 Likes

It did have a nice coat! Too bad it didnā€™t get to enjoy it.

4 Likes

@Budderton

Cobra lips 4 weeks from flip.

Unfortunately or fortunately! I was left with one female after sexing

I got a lovely female here to nurtureā€¦Iā€™m. Ok With that.( as I had other females in the greenhouse so had to put the males in the compost quickly.
I re-potted her few weeks ago into a real big pot and tied her down a bit .tooā€¦.bit of Bondage. LOL

P j

26 Likes

Thatā€™s too bad you only got one female. I hope it turns out to be a nice one for you. Looks like itā€™s off to a good start! :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Ye swings and roundaboutsā€¦Iā€™ve had it the other way before.

Ye Iā€™m ok with that nice female.

P J

3 Likes

Interesting looks completely different than the one we just harvested. Be interesting to see how it turns out for ya.

4 Likes

We jarred this up today, super stinky and the tastes even without a cure are super sour. If youā€™re a tent grower or like OGs/chems this one is definitely for you. A+ Mr @Budderton :+1:

10 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 , Iā€™m happy thereā€™s good ones to be found from that batch of seed. Lots of people got them, so lots of people have a chance to grow some great Herb and thatā€™s awesome!! You bring out the best from whatever you grow @Naptown916 , so thereā€™s that too!! Happy smoking!!

12 Likes

Thanks! With your help on the seeds too go figure the cobra lips was my first mom that worked successfully. Hit it with blue kush from @DougDawson so should be a good one. Thanks again for sharing this one.

21 Likes

Nice man, so those are Cobra Lips x Blue Kush? Thatā€™s awesome, congrats. Great job.

12 Likes

Yeah cobra lips x blue kush and I couldnā€™t have designed a better cobra lips so I feel like I won the seed lottery over here. Thanks for hooking up that pollen.

11 Likes

ā€˜Blue Cobra Lipsā€™
Lol.

I bet thereā€™s a lot of different Blue Kush crosses being made now .?! :facepunch:.

Gaz.

10 Likes

Right on @Naptown916 ! Congrats on your seed making success! Itā€™s all downhill from here.:rofl::v:

6 Likes